Another Hearing Aid Dryer?

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

I just came across an ad for another Hearing Aid Dryer, called the Ever-Dry.

Here are some of things they've said about this one:

Save Time - No beads to microwave

Save Money - No replacement bricks to buy

Pocket Size Convenience

That since I had just purchased a set of 3 new dry bricks for the current Dry n Store I use, I might as well use them.

However, I could see possibly switching over to the Ever-Dry somewhere down the road.

Has anyone here used the Ever Dry? And has it been effective?

Thanks!

Last edited:
well I have never heard about this for hearing problem but I went through this...

worldflightforhearing.com

How does the Ever Dry work? The Dry and Store is awesome. I bought it because a very good friend (Botti) said that she liked hers. So far, I am really liking the machine. I have way less problems with my ears and aids since using the Dry and Store. Oddly, my batteries seem to last longer too.

How does the Ever Dry work? The Dry and Store is awesome. I bought it because a very good friend (Botti) said that she liked hers. So far, I am really liking the machine. I have way less problems with my ears and aids since using the Dry and Store. Oddly, my batteries seem to last longer too.

I didn't want to jump in and sound like a salesperson, but those little dryers that I know of don't have the ultra violet cycle that kills bacteria and fungus.

Big Dry and Store keeps you healthier and drying does keep batteries longer. :wave:

Can you leave your batteries in while its in the dry and store?

Yes, the Dry and Store does work pretty good. The only thing is that I find it kind of a little inconvenient to keep ordering the dry briks if that dilemma could be solved? Thus why I was wondering about this other product.

Back