Another happened...

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was getting home with my Sequoias somehow, my best friend Claire paged me on my sidekick to telling me that she have the bad news for me, I was like what.. Then she said that our friend, Nik died last week. He died from heart attacked, he's only 20 years old. I was end up shocking about it because he's too young for that. Someone found him in the bed like that way. That happened to him because his weight is too much for him and he kept eating continue, cannot stop. He's around 375 lbs and 6'4" tall. I felt bad for his family and him that he died, I wish I could be there but their funeral for NIk is for Family ONLY, no friends. I think it's sort of not fair but I respect his family. I will write them the card to say that I'm sorry, I'm waiting for Claire to give me his address then I would write them. :( He's great friend and good listener, of course. But, I didn't see him since last time maybe one year ago or so. Please, pray for his family and everybody who do care about him.. Thanks.

Oh sorry to hear about your friend's death.. My prayers are for you, his families and friends.. RIP.

Oh boy, I am very sorry of ur loss ur friend!! Pls accept my sympathy and my thoughs... I am praying for his family as well as his friends!

That is sad news and my prayers go out to that family and you too. :angel:

Sorry to hear about your friend's death.. it could have been prevented if he take care of himself.. :(

may God bless his family. :(

Sorry to know about your friend, indeed it's sad knowing how young he was, although, help keep the memories of him alive as well as cherishing the moments too. My thoughts and prayers will be upon his immediate family, friends.

Please do take good care and hang in there. ;)

~RR

i feel sorry for you....That man's so young. Prayer for his family and closest relations. God bless his family.

Oh man.. sorry to hear about that..and Nik at 20 years old?? too young to die... oh boy.. heart attack?? that's not good.... I hope Nik's family will be strong in the days to come....

I'm so sorry that your friend died, Sweetheart. Remember the good times you had with him in your heart.

Oh so sorry to hear about your friend had passed away as so young in his 20 years old ... my thought goes to his family and hope you are keep doing alright ... take care :hug:

*stunned* surprise.. how's so young man pass away early age...

Sorrow for your friend's who passed away... and heal their families greiveince.

Sorry about your friend. My thought and prayers are with you, Aliboo

Back