another computer related question

A

apathrev

As of late my Internet Explorer has become slower and slower, and alot of the time, just crashes. More often than not I have to restart my computer. I did a little exploring and found this little bugger in my add-ons section: 3v7jdcyf. Everytime I disable it, my browser works fine. So I did a search for the file, and found the source, but I can't delete it, with an error popping up saying its either write protected or in use. Anyone have any idea how I can get around this, and delete this .dll file?

virsu checker before windows starts up

if you have a virus program , run it when your computer starts, before windows even starts, and it should get any .dll , .exe , and other virus or malicious files out of there for you

No good. I have an outdated virus checking program. I have HiJackThis. It finds the file when I scan, but each time I delete it. I scan again, and its right back there.

I have the same problem as you do Cental, but to be honest RR would be the best one to help you out cause I don't know anything about computers!...I should say hardly!.. I'm sorry I can't help ya there:(

dude, i think you must not remove any *.dll that Microsoft writes the program.

did u use spybot-search & destory program that can remove those spywares ? if not successful, it might be virus inside your pc and try to download remover.exe and it might remove the virus or try my favorite website, www.majorgeeks.com and you can find better tools for your needs.

i run hitman pro, it is an all in one program, tht removes spyware, addware.
my version is in dutch, but the manual you can read at http://xthost.info/hitmanual/

or you can google on hitman pro english to find some information.
( i advice you first to do some research and dicide if the program meets at your wishes, instead of just download a program a strangeer advice you :lol: )
i only had a problem once with a freeware game, because the program thought it was ad aware.

The program is for free, but you can decide to donate a gift to them.

I Hope i helped you out.

Joey

edited: here is a forum in english about the pro's and cons of the program
http://www.antispywareoffensief.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Not exactly true. Micro$oft is not the only companies. Even spyware or virus DO write DLL files.
These programmers get very clever on how to get around the system, and block the user from delete them. I must say, those people have NO respect for users AT ALL! Just plain IGNORANT AZZHOLES!

deafclimber said:
dude, i think you must not remove any *.dll that Microsoft writes the program.

did u use spybot-search & destory program that can remove those spywares ? if not successful, it might be virus inside your pc and try to download remover.exe and it might remove the virus or try my favorite website, www.majorgeeks.com and you can find better tools for your needs.

Athena said:
Also, avoid all IE problems by using Mozilla! www.mozilla.org, a far superior browser.

i respect ya, but frankly i do not have any problem with IE with MS' own security program. it runs so smoothly so far with virus free and spyware free. i havent seen a single popup ads on my windows.. i cant complain. it depends on the individuals how to program properly in the security program.

i have to use foxfire browser for web design's sake. it is not bad.

diehardbiker65 said:
Not exactly true. Micro$oft is not the only companies. Even spyware or virus DO write DLL files.
These programmers get very clever on how to get around the system, and block the user from delete them. I must say, those people have NO respect for users AT ALL! Just plain IGNORANT AZZHOLES!

cool ;)

*shake my head* YEAHHH.. so am i but waiting for my computer returns...
Thanks to Bill Gate$ monployized peoples' pocket flies their $ for that.

Reason I have problem w/exe and dll in my cpu and hopefully will come and clean.
Usually I use adware/anti-spyware doctor 3.2 (new) and came it back same repeatly extactly script code and cookies over again same kinds. Made me feel alike *growl* fusterating but accepd w/it. *ahem*
Tired get another new kinds software for anti-spyware or pop up or wha..ever what make they smell your $ expense software.... Drive me nuts.. *ahem*

Which the most trust one kind software powerful tools?

Back