Annual Convention

aslbibleteacher

Reaction score
Witness convention examines attitudes toward God; All invited to attend

FAIRFIELD, CA— In a climate of conflicting attitudes toward God, how can the faithful withstand constant attacks on their belief in God? What evidence about God’s existence is there for nonbelievers to examine? Intriguing answers to these questions will be explored during the Witnesses’ 2010 “Remain Close to Jehovah!” District Convention to be held at Fairfield Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that a strong relationship with God is vital for spiritual well-being and personal happiness. Starting this weekend and continuing for the next eight weeks, Jehovah’s Witnesses will extend a personal invitation to everyone from Fairfield, Suisun City, Cordelia and the surrounding areas to attend. The first of eight three-day events to be held in Fairfield will begin Friday, July 2, 2010, at 9:20 a.m. The theme is based on several passages of the Bible, including Joshua 23:8, Psalm 73:28, Proverbs 3:32, and the key text at James 4:8. Strengthening one’s spirituality will be the focus of the program. Admission to the convention is free, and no collections will be taken.

WHERE: Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
2020 Walters Rd., Fairfield, CA 94533

WHEN: July 2-4, 2010; 9:20 am - 4:55 pm

Attachments

• Conv Invitation 1.jpg
    Conv Invitation 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Conv Invitation 2 001.jpg
    Conv Invitation 2 001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 5
I have no money. go away.

Just piss off, JW. It turned me off big time when 2 suspected JW women came by at my porch door the other day, they signed in ASL and told me that they are Deaf. I don't think that they are deaf 'cause I have never seen their face and names before since my boyfriend has been living here in this city the whole of his life and knows everyone the deaf faces around here.

too far for me..lol

I had a printed notice about this happening in Iowa stuffed in my front door.

So I guess it is over the whole country.

Yep. There was just a conference in NC last week too.

I had no idea there were so many JW's.

Yes. I tossed it in the garbage, which went out this morning, but they are having one at Veteran's Memorial Auditorium in Des Moines.

Not sure the dates, but I know it was that exact same program.

Just piss off, JW. It turned me off big time when 2 suspected JW women came by at my porch door the other day, they signed in ASL and told me that they are Deaf. I don't think that they are deaf 'cause I have never seen their face and names before since my boyfriend has been living here in this city the whole of his life and knows everyone the deaf faces around here.

I can't stand JW people bothering me and asking me to recruit some Deaf consumers at my work..can you imagine that? I declined to do a favor for them. :roll:

Hmm, my posts were removed??? :hmm:

oh i didnt see your thread. damn.

I got two visitors at my home like 7 times since Jan. 2011. They stopped by last sunday. I was like, " you guys were here two weeks ago, i m busy. we are about to leave soon." they left. If they visit next two weeks again like they did stop by before that. I have to say, " we are not interested and please stop visit." they came here two weeks ago and then last sunday. :shock:

JW coming to my house bothers me to no end.

However, I do have 2 friends who are JW. They were not the type to go to other people's houses, but they didn't celebrate birthdays nor Christmas.

Strangely enough, they (who do not know each other) both love to drink and party......

oh i didnt see your thread. damn.

I got two visitors at my home like 7 times since Jan. 2011. They stopped by last sunday. I was like, " you guys were here two weeks ago, i m busy. we are about to leave soon." they left. If they visit next two weeks again like they did stop by before that. I have to say, " we are not interested and please stop visit." they came here two weeks ago and then last sunday. :shock:

Next time, you can tell them if they continue to go back to harass us, then I will call cops on you and file the restraining order against them. They have no respect for anyone. Dumbasses.

JW coming to my house bothers me to no end.

However, I do have 2 friends who are JW. They were not the type to go to other people's houses, but they didn't celebrate birthdays nor Christmas.

Strangely enough, they (who do not know each other) both love to drink and party......

I know someone from NJ who is a JW, but she never preached at my face. I like about her because she is so professional and keeps her personal and professional lives separately.

How can that be? It's a free country.

There have been so many issues and so many complaints filed at the Town Hall, so they have an ordinance that they are not permitted in the neighborhood for door-to-door stuff. They can live here, but not go around the neighborhood with their door to door "preaching and teaching".

Back