Annoying ignorant hearing people stories

Seems so! People often ask me how pronounce my last name, then act surprise I not know. Why not THEY "sound it out" if that so easy? I not know what any letters sound like! How I should know? Idiots.

deleted, because Sunny said it best.

Exactly! "Is your own last name...how you not know how is pronounce?"

Surprise - I not know how pronounce my first name either!

Jackasses.

Actually, one of them gave a phonics lesson here the other day. It was on one of my posts showing what caulking is.

And they gave a lecture to Travis on how to pronounce caulking.

I am still wondering if that is what he really asked. :hmm:

(Sometimes, I fear I really do have language dysfunction when it comes to my reading skills.)

^^^Yes, because we all *know* that deafies are jealous and want to be hearing. Deafies are angry *all* the time.

^^^Yes, because we all *know* that deafies are jealous and want to be hearing. Deafies are angry *all* the time.

oh yes... we all want to be hearing... just like when... according to some poster... my audiogram showed "improvement" I magically became hearing... didn't you know we all want to be hearing... and because apparently we are missing out on so much... we are angry all the time... and thats why we don't like hearies... not because so many of them are audists... but because we want what they have...

yeah... it made me so very mad... I really wanted to kick him out of my store... but I have decided... I really need to find a different job... one that isn't customer service related... one that i can just do my work with... at least I got to see PFH today!

Just don't tell them I gave you a hug. That would just break their world of thinking I am very bitter.

Exactly! "Is your own last name...how you not know how is pronounce?"

Surprise - I not know how pronounce my first name either!

Jackasses.
I've seen your last name. I don't think anyone in your family knows how to say it. :P

Oh...ok I just have admit...no other way...saywhatkid, I not know who you are on my Facebook :Oops:

I have had you "suggested" over there. It was pretty obvious who you were. I think it used the same picture you used here for a while.

Facebook, silly. The deaf world is very tiny.

yes... I have found a couple people I am 99% sure are from AD on Facebook... though sometimes I'm just a little scared to press that add button...

Back