Annoying ignorant hearing people stories

Ah, that's Jeff from Texas. spent an evening with him a year or so right here in Riverside, CA when he passed thru. Nice guy.

Really? that's so cool. :cool2: He comes off as a pretty nice guy thru his vlogs.

Hahaha! I find it hilarious when I tell someone I'm deaf and they would say "oh, I know this deaf guy Bob in Chicago, you know him?"

:lol: Kind of like when I go to Chicago - Where are you from? ... Alberta, Canada ... Oh, do you know John, he lives around Toronto I think?

Maybe we are meeting the same people Caroline :laugh2:

I watch JonLenois on YouTube. Pretty laid back easygoing fella. So is SeekGeo.

Lol Sunny ... Of course you know John in Toronto, all Canadians know each other don't they? :cool2:

I like him, too. Thing is, he hasn't been very active lately. I don't think he's currently vlogging. It's been a while since i've seen anything new from him.

I seem to recall you expressing a desire to move to San Diego. There's a large deaf community there and Jon Lenois lives there and is quite the avid surfer. He doesn't use his voice, though....:D

I seem to recall you expressing a desire to move to San Diego. There's a large deaf community there and Jon Lenois lives there and is quite the avid surfer. He doesn't use his voice, though....:D

Voice? I don't need no stinking voice! :lol:

I thought we had you at sunny San Diego with visions of you surfing with Jon Lenois. :lol: But I think he is married and has a daughter. :P

I take it you know him personally Warpedink? He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum and that what makes him cool in my book. :cool:

I take it you know him personally Warpedink? He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum and that what makes him cool in my book. :cool:

I do.. We aren't super close BFFies lol.. We're facebook friends, partied a few times, and he crashed at my place a couple times when visiting the Bay Area. He's very cool.. Very chatty. :)

Back