Annoyed

some people always ask me stupid questions.. I tend to ignore them when they try to learn sign language i refuse to waste time if they don't have question for me to get a item that they needed to get my help about? ugh.. my best advice is just keep smliing and nodding they will eventually get the hint and leave me alone lol
And that's where people come to the conclusion that Deafs are aholes. When they make an effort and shunned. A 2 way street when you look at a hearie ignoring you too.

There are challenges for sure. Like the boss Hab93 was talking about just being a dick. You tries and they have got other issues that make it a repeat with no improvement. The choices that get made at those times are across a whole spectrum.

Hanging in there. Your working to make a living. That is a big deal. Just the infrastructure to get there and work costs you a third or more of what you make and a communication glitch is screwing it up?

Then the moving on time comes. Oh crap, self sacrifice, absorbing the financial hit, new people, new problems. Somewhere in there relief sweet relief!!

Pulling off a good moving on is a real thing. Anger management whew!! That is real thing. I never wanted to become what I hated but those times can and do happen. Somewhere in there forgiveness is a working tool. Forgive me forgive you forgive somehow and keep in the action.

I am talking on ... my self imposed time out is coming to an end and back into the fray time is here. Annoyance? I am ready to swim in the stuff!

Back