announce

LOL, Jo77 at least my bf and I have a high drive. (giggle)

Jo..one has to wonder if Sherry indeed does have a high drive!?!? Oh wow... horny lady at best eh, Sherry?? HEH Kidding..

Jo..one has to wonder if Sherry indeed does have a high drive!?!? Oh wow... horny lady at best eh, Sherry?? HEH Kidding..

Are you that curious? Give her a try and find out. :giggle: Better yet, ask her boyfriend for permission.

what?? are you kidding me eh?? u re pregnacy again?? i was sooo shocked u re pregancy . until i read this post.. i was kinda of speechless.. lol sherry. ( off the topic.. have you heard the news bout me lately??) by way congrat.... being mom again smile hugss

u ought to ask my bf that question lmao. I guess I better close my legs then.

LOL Sherry..naw.. lol as for ya closing your legs?? LOL one day ya bound to open that again... lol....

Are you that curious? Give her a try and find out. :giggle: Better yet, ask her boyfriend for permission.

Oh please, Cheri... naw I'm sure Sherry is satisfied with her bf at the moment... lol

thanks Shel

thanks Humblegirl, no, i must be lost or forgotn, whats happen to you? hope u don't mind at all? and thanks.. lol.

NS, haha.. at least we doing real fine then.

JLFWild, oh neat! that so close. never know will be on ur date.

Congrats on having a 3rd baby.. once again if I didn't say that earlier. Nothing wrong with high sex drive.. it's all good hehe! :)

Felix, haha thanks. aww yea nothing wrong, as long i got it keep going and going to have steam w/ my handsome man.

Will update you all what up with me along.

Congrats!!! and you have 2 girls, right?...*tryin to remmy
if you have two girls or one girl and one boy...geez, i forgot..
solly! lol! Keep us posted as you go along!!

hi Defee
actually i have stepdaughter, son, daughter and unborn son lol. (2 boys and 2 girls) thank you

Congrats on adding a new baby to the growing family!! Please let us know when you get to #12 baby! :giggle:

Congrats Sherry, hope your last unborn son will be an next coca cola fan heh heh.

Congratulations SherryCherish...

I'm exciting for you.. :hug:

Keep update news.

Back