Anime

vithios

Reaction score
hey does anyone here like anime? or manga? well if you don't then id like to introduce you to it. go to the link below. it has funny clips from an episode of the anime, Azumanga Daioh. enjoy. ><. i hope you like it and get addicted. lol. :cool:
YouTube - azumanga daioh #3

Heres a summary of the plot, pics of the characters, and a little bit about them so you kinda understand whats going on.
Well, basically there isn't a plot its random. Anyways to start off Chiyo-chan is a prodigy and was sent from elementary school to high school. So makes friends with Yomi, Tomo, Sakaki, Osaka, and Kagura. They have like crazy adventures and whatnot.
Ms. Yukari: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/sesshi000/pics/yukari.gif
She is the language teacher at the highschool. She is pretty crazy and feels that everyone likes Ms. Kurosawa better than her.
Ms. Kurosawa: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/sesshi000/pics/kurosawaicon.jpg
Ms Kurosawa is the P.E. teacher at the school. She is basically the only one with a sense of sanity. Thats basically it.

Sakaki (a.k.a. Ms. Sakaki): No she is not an adult. She is one of the students that goes to the highschool. Everyone loves her, she is like uber popular. She is very athletic and gets very good grades. She may seem tough but she likes cute things. >< Then there is this grey cat that bites her whenever she goes to pet it, even though Sakaki has never done anything to the cat.

Chiyo: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/sesshi000/pics/89102496_3c8d486d39_m.jpg
Chiyo-chan is the prodigy. She is the cutest one out of the group and so small ><. She works hard and never fails. She likes cooking.....

Osaka: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/sesshi000/pics/osaka-2.gif
Well....Osaka isn't the sharpest tool in the shed....but she gets by. She's mostly random but yea.
(sry. don't have time to type the rest. ill do it later.)

I'm one of the few members here who definetly LOVES Anime.

I have read hundreds of mangas, anime videos, and even hentai. :P

My favorite anime of all time is Ghost In The Shell.

I read alot of mangas like A.I. Love, Love Hina, Negima! Ghost In The Shell, Gunsmith cats, Battle Club, Battle Vixens, Caravan Kidd, Drakuun, etc...

as for Anime videos, I have Variable Geo, Dirty Pair Flash, and Outlaw Star.

as for Hentai, I have "anyone you can do, I can do better!" "viper GTS", and even "angel blade".

i am huge fan of anime and hentai i know alot of them i even have over 100 of japanese comics lol u name it lol :giggle:

I love anime. I've got quite a few anime titles... La Blue Girl, Ninja Scroll, Trigun, Street Fighter, Ghost in the Shell, Escaflowne, Full Metal Panic, and Akira.

^^ yes! yay! email any sites with clips or stuff if you find anything. >< its great to see some anime fans.

^^ yes! yay! email any sites with clips or stuff if you find anything. >< its great to see some anime fans.

There's alot of anime movies at Best Buy. (all of them are in DVD formant)

yea but that costs moneh. thats why i go to youtube and watch the japanese version with subtitles. its cheaper. lol
Sometimes, you can get lucky and find some titles at a cheap price. ;)

Another way to buy some DVDs cheap is at an anime convention. :)

Dont forget that Circuit City could have some for damn good prices too. :P

hey does anyone here like anime? or manga? well if you don't then id like to introduce you to it. go to the link below. it has funny clips from an episode of the anime, Azumanga Daioh. enjoy. ><. i hope you like it and get addicted. lol. :cool:
YouTube - azumanga daioh #3

I have completed volume of Azumanga Daioh in book. It's much funny than in anime(tv).

More anime and less manga.

Akira
Perfect Blue --> YouTube - Perfect blue AMV - falling away
Cowboy Bebop (TV and movie) --> YouTube - Cowboy Bebop Movie Trailer
Princess Mononoke --> YouTube - Princess Mononoke Trailer
Millennium Actress --> YouTube - Millennium Actress
Last Exile --> YouTube - Last Exile AMV
Memories --> YouTube - Trailer of Animation Movie "MEMORIES"
Neo Tokyo --> YouTube - Neo tokyo (Labyrinth)
Grave Of The Fireflies --> YouTube - Grave of the Fireflies
Appleseed --> YouTube - Appleseed Trailer
Ghost In The Shell
and
few from Cartoon Newtork's Adult Swim.

Will seen more anime TV/movies from Netflix later on.

Last edited:

oh yea trust me it is very hard to find ppl who big fan of anime i only found VERY FEW but hey it is better than nothing lol hmm...you can go to Anime Castle - The Leading Anime Retailer of Anime videos, music, games, books and more and such like that since i am very goody at find more anime web sites if u wanna help find something that relate to anime pm me or let me know in here thanks :ty:

yea but that costs moneh. thats why i go to youtube and watch the japanese version with subtitles. its cheaper. lol

It's not expensive, some of them are good price.

Youtube is good website too.

Current ones

Elfin lied (icon)
innocent venus
Night head genesis
Demonbane
Flag
Black blood brothers
Inital D

hmmm. why don't we start telling each other our fav anime...
Mine i think is Azumanga Daioh. >< its so hilarious. lol

Back