Animated ASL video

ITPjohn

SAC Class of 05
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is an animated video that a friend sent me. It's part of a program that Gallaudet is developing. It has CC for ASL beginners. Enjoy.

"The Forest" by Jason Stewart

I enjoyed watching this one, had to turn off the CC as I didn't need it. They did quite a good job on it.

Well done!!! I think my students will enjoy that!

Awesome Video. It must be impossible and difficult to create everything in ASL and all -- good job, they created. :D

Wow, that is a good cartoon almost like a live cartoon with good ASL and good expression. Funny, I don't have caption on my old computer, but someday I will get one that has caption with a new computer but I understand the story that he is telling us about the bird which is a big bird that he was trying to get and figure out how to do that. I don't know how Jason Stewart did it and that must have taken a lot of takes to put the sign language and expression plus body movement. He has potential talent at this. Way to go!!!! "shake hands in the air" I like it very much. Thank you for sharing the video with us. WOW. :rockon:

Wow, amazing CGI stuff. I think it's really cool and could be potiential for a virtual interpreter in your pocket. It picks up various voices from people talking. It will interpret for you on the road. :)

Wow, amazing CGI stuff. I think it's really cool and could be potiential for a virtual interpreter in your pocket. It picks up various voices from people talking. It will interpret for you on the road. :)

Yea, that would be cool! :)

Yea, that would be cool! :)

Yeah, lol. I guess they had a lot of time on their hands to create that video, probably used motion sensor equipment and convert it in CGI.

Back