Animal Forum Poll Please Vote. Thank you.

Want an Animal Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what you all think of an Animal Forum to talk about pets, farm animals, animal abuse, fun things animals like to do.. I would like to have ur vote on this to.

Yes? you want an animal forum
No? You do not want an animal Forum

Why not...just have to wait on Alex to make the final decision. ;)

I vote yes. I would like animal fourms... YES PLEASE... I will love it... :locked:

That would be nice.. if so, we can proudly show our furry children's pictures. :mrgreen: we can share funny stories about our furry children.

Frisky Feline said:
That would be nice.. if so, we can proudly show our furry children's pictures. :mrgreen: we can share funny stories about our furry children.
Your kids have hair all over their bodies!? :eek:

LOL VamPyoX. :mrgreen:

Looks like "Yes" Is Winning! Keep it Coming. :ily:

Yes please... Create newest Forum of "Animals"

No further discuss, and ended of this. Go Ahead.. :thumb:
I'll forward'n the catergry of "Animal Forum" incoming soon.

Vote 'yes' and as I have mentioned in one of my post, it would be nice to see an animal forum created here....

dogs

I wud love to discuss about dogs too smile...I own a dog what a lovely dog...

Last edited:
You can go ahead and have an animal forum but i wont be discussing my type of dog which is pitbull that a lot of people are afraid or hate them.
i will discuss other kinds of animals so i would vote yes..

Last edited by a moderator:
Defee said:
You can go ahead and have an animal forum but i wont be discussing my type of dog which is pitbull that a lot of people are afraid or hate them.

Not a lot of people hate pitbulls dogs, Defee, Let me tell u something here in Fort Wayne Indiana where I went to the Cookoff the people that runs the cook off had a pitbull puppy and it was so cute I asked her does she or he bite? She said no I pet that dog for the first time and I don't think all Pitbulls are bad dogs after all. :)

Cheri said:
Not a lot of people hate pitbulls dogs, Defee, Let me tell u something here in Fort Wayne Indiana where I went to the Cookoff the people that runs the cook off had a pitbull puppy and it was so cute I asked her does she or he bite? She said no I pet that dog for the first time and I don't think all Pitbulls are bad dogs after all. :)
Cool! they are fine when they are puppies but when they are grown, they get
very protective of their owners so its good idea to ask first if it is ok to pet the dog, lots of time they would say they rather that you dont pet it.

Defee said:
Good idea... avoid talking about pitbulls. :thumb:

Animal Forum

This sounds like fun. Anyone out there with a parrot? I also have a female Bengal cat.

Let's share!

VamPyroX said:
Good idea... avoid talking about pitbulls. :thumb:

:slap: VamPyroX! She is allow to talk about Her Dog if she wants to. We would Love to hear about Pitbulls, If anyone have a problem with Pitbulls Keep it to themselves... I would love see Defee show Pictures of her Dog and things her Dog likes to do She is more than welcome to do that. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back