Animal Cruelty

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's in pet section or not, please move it.

This topic is discuss about cruelty based on animal, not included with pets, it does included with sheep, duck, cow, pig, chicken, cow or other that are associated with meats and material, like wool, fur and feather.

I know that most vegans are againsat to have clothes that made with wool, carpet/rug in room and reject to eat all types of meats (included with egg) and dairy, also some vegetarians are followed that except for dairy or egg. It's very diffcult to find apt with full wood/tile floor in numerous of modern apts over suburb.

I have nothing to against on people that who love meats and love to use wool, please don't offend at me but I'm just bring up for people's opinion.

Check about wool from sheeps, that killed in middle east countries.
Save the Sheep! > Home

Furs
Fur Is Dead: Learn what happens on fur farms and in the wild

Leathers
Cows Are Cool: Leather Is Cruel, Not Cool

More information about animal cruelty
PETA Living

:gpost: I'm sure you're familiar with the California cow commercial on television, which is cute, but, is this their reality? I don't believe it is and I don't think farm animals are treated well at all. Every once in awhile late night television has PETA on and they do the exposee' on the animals. I even enjoy watching Animal Planet, my favorite program is Animal Planet :: Animal Precinct :: Home

I am VERY against animals cruelity, especially those who like to play stuff with animals that hurt the animals.

I know there is some people play with the baby seals like a hockey up there in Alaska, I wonder how can they DO this sick stuff..

PuyoPiyo,

They can because they have no conscience.

I am VERY against animals cruelity, especially those who like to play stuff with animals that hurt the animals.

I know there is some people play with the baby seals like a hockey up there in Alaska, I wonder how can they DO this sick stuff..

If it bothers you that much, don't try to figure out why they do it. Stress your time into stopping them from doing it. Join an activist group and make a difference. For aeons mankind has questioned various things- this being one, what can make us into such monsters? People have plenty of interpretations but none quite satisifying enough. Although I'd advise against joining PETA. They have some shady backgrounds. Almost nothing in this world is absoulte. (I almost typed out "Nothing in this world is absoulte" which is a contradictory statement LOL)

Gross!! and Curious what They doing cut with Sheep s rear ??

If it bothers you that much, don't try to figure out why they do it. Stress your time into stopping them from doing it.

I'd agree although this is easier said then done as the people in power just don't seem to care. I write letters, sign petitions, and try to raise awareness in other ways and I'm also vegan.

The difference between a cow and a cat is this - the majority of Americans will eat the cow for food. This is why so many animal welfare laws apply differently from livestock than they do for dogs and cats.

Also if animals started having rights - then that means your dog also gets the right to drive, to go to school, to go vote - sounds kind of silly doesnt it? Thats because it is silly.

Plus if animals were no longer considered property vet bills would be MUCH more expensive than they already are.

Am I saying that animals dont deserve humane conditions? Absolutely not - Im talking about animal welfare.

Yes any animal under human care should be living in humane conditions and given necessary medical care to prevent diseases, and to improve the quality of their life when sick or injured. They should be properly cared for and not beaten or starved.

Ive seen the China dog eating/beatings/killings and I personally find it sickening to watch.

I personally think it is the few inhumane farmers that raise their livestock as cheaply as possible are the ones that are giving the rest of the farmers that raise their livestock humanely a bad name.

Why is it that PETA never does an expose' on GOOD farmers?? Just a thought.

Every once in awhile late night television has PETA on and they do the exposee' on the animals. I even enjoy watching Animal Planet, my favorite program is Animal Planet :: Animal Precinct :: Home
Same here. I always watch that show. I mean alot of police cops are amazing and were trying to safe them from the owners. I have to applaud them for working so hard.

Back