Angels & Demons

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Remember The Da Vinci Code?

Well, they're releasing a prequel... with the same actor, Tom Hanks.

This movie is also based on the book and it follows the protagonist's investigation of the Illuminati. :Ohno:

Ron Howard Angels and Demons | Movie Trailer Talk

Am surprised that they re going to make movie of Angel and Demons. I have read this book few years ago. It is very good book but isn't on par with Da Vinci Code of course. But seriously Da Vinci Code movie sucks on many level especially in the ending. Hope they ll redeem themselves with Angel and Demons.

Books are always better than movies. That is why the movies tried to change or cut off from books. That turned me off. I enjoyed watching the movies. The major ostacle is the production that which they always arguing over their creative differences. I liked Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons in books. When I watched Da Vinci Code movie, it was okay. I know it is not the same. Well, that is unfortunately.

I actually liked Angels&Demons better than Da Vinci Code, but I think I'm biased because while I read Angels&Demons, I was visiting Rome! Talk about intensifying the book by being in the actual location while reading about it!

i have read The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons but i like Angels and Demons the best as it is one of my favorite books

as the movie The DaVinci Code was ok not bad but i am VERY curious of the new movie Angels and Demons see it is any good as good but i doubt it but i will watch it anyway.

Angels & Demons is bound to make a better movie than The Da Vinci Code. Personally, I thought The Da Vinci Code was pretty awful for a movie, they changed nearly everything.

YAY!!!!! I am ready for this movie. I have read this book. It'd be most interesting to watch the Angels and Demons.

YAY!!!!

I want buying a book. It's that book author by Dan Brown?? :D

31MD9G6pbxL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Hard to read what is title of that book?

"Angel and Demons"?
I got a book today

51W4JDG0NML._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_AA219_PIsitb-sticker-dp-arrow,TopRight,-24,-23_SH20_OU01_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Demons-Novel-Dan-Brown/dp/074349346X/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225994825&sr=1-5]Amazon.com: Angels & Demons: A Novel: Dan Brown: Books[/ame]

That should be good... I thought the DaVinci movie was pretty good, but I reckoned the book was better. Haven't read Angels & Demons yet - should get crackin' onto that soon... another book to put on my summer reading list ;D

Back