Android now has flash for notifications

Android no longer has flash.

It's still on the market for API 9 to API 15 (Gingerbread 2.3.x - ICS 4.0.4). It's just not developed for JB (API 16+).

However, you can still sideload it by installing apk's from unknown sources.
Archived Flash Player versions

It's down at "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives". Not natively supported, but works fine in all the JB devices for what I use it for.

It's still on the market for API 9 to API 15 (Gingerbread 2.3.x - ICS 4.0.4). It's just not developed for JB (API 16+).

However, you can still sideload it by installing apk's from unknown sources.
Archived Flash Player versions

It's down at "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives". Not natively supported, but works fine in all the JB devices for what I use it for.

that's right, andriods users are deviant to Apple's tossing off to android "telling them its unfair" what bullshit...Apple are scums, they just want to control everything, and just look at how ther corporate jealousy gotten more expensive and failed to stop S3, last year...

I'd Never ever buy Apple enything , ever, Samsung Tablets are better, Samsung mobile phones are better, PCs by various brands and more power to clever youths to build up own custom systems, and so on, like...Gamers and PC builders, overclockers...Apple wants to wipe them out, how's THAT for being UNFAIR - bunch of wankers!
Apple just want people to be dumb and lazy. They disgust me

that's right, andriods users are deviant to Apple's wanking off to android "telling them its unfair" what bullshit...Apple are scums, they just want to control everything, and just look at how ther corporate jealousy gotten more expensive and failed to stop S3, last year...

I'd Never ever buy Apple enything , ever, Samsung Tablets are better, Samsung mobile phones are better, PCs by various brands and more power to clever youths to build up own custom systems, and so on, like...Gamers and PC builders, overclockers...Apple wants to wipe them out, how's THAT for being UNFAIR - bunch of wankers!
Apple just want people to be dumb and lazy. They disgust me

It's never ending with the lawsuits. One of the reason why some countries didn't get the galaxy tab 7.7 and 10.1 and many other devices sold in their stores is because of those ridiculous apple-samsung lawsuits.

Earlier today, apple added S4 to the lawsuit.
FOSS Patents: Apple wants to add Galaxy S4 to second patent case against Samsung in California (spring 2014 trial)

What do you mean that Android no longer has flash?
She is referring to Adobe's decision to cease developing flash support for the newer editions of android (past ICS/4.0.x). If you are on any jellybean device and search for flash on the market, it will show your device as "Not compatible" so you can't download it. You can only install it from sideloading and there is no support for it.

If you didn't know about it, read it here:
An Update on Flash Player and Android

She is referring to Adobe's decision to cease developing flash support for the newer editions of android (past ICS/4.0.x). If you are on any jellybean device and search for flash on the market, it will show your device as "Not compatible" so you can't download it. You can only install it from sideloading and there is no support for it.

If you didn't know about it, read it here:
An Update on Flash Player and Android

Thanks, I was not aware of that.

However I do want to make one thing clear.. the flash that is being talked about by OP is the camera flash built into the phone.. Not the program Flash that the phone can run.

^^^^i knew that, I was getting smart about apple and i recalled a witty superheroes themese picture to share, just to stir a wee bit ;)

I'm chuckling at my imagination picturing Flash, the super hero, showing up to tell me I have new e-mail.

This is much brighter though. I tried it, and can see it easily in my perephrial vision, as it lights up anything it's near. It's not constant (it won't keep flashing if you decide to ignore it), and you can use the LED too. Flash gets your attention, LED color indicates notification type.

I have that option on my Samsung Galaxy 4 and I thought I would like it but I turned it off as whenever I get notifications in the middle of the night I would be disturbed by my phone flashing, lol!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and use the flash for the alarm to wake me up.
During the day, I use the Dynamic Notification & Light Flow apps and they work great together. Very customizable.

Guys, have any of you tested or seen this app, the ultimate emergency and medical app for deaf and hearing impaired people?

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id878350761

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfactory.medicall

Samsung Galaxy S5 has it own that does the same thing.
Settings/Safety Assistant
Emergency mode or Send Help Messages

Same phone also has:
Accessibility/Hearing
All kinds of settings

AND

Two more good ALERT apps for the deaf: (these you get off Samsung Apps)
Dynamic Notification & Light Flow apps and they work great together. Very customizable.

Back