Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing!

honeycome15sam21.jpg

Video calling

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W5-V3Gf4wE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Google shows off Android 3.0, the 'Entirely for Tablet' Honeycomb (video) -- Engadget

Last edited:
Oh boy, eye candy. I'd love to have it on my hand, but too expensive to budgeting, ughs :(

so, if I had an android phone already, could I install the Android 3.0 OS into the phone? (not sure?)

What you are asking is: Android 3 and Honeycomb is the 4G Wireless processor only. That Phone will have simultaneous DATA AND VOICE so you would be able to "hear the voice" and "see the Closed captioning application by Hamilton Captioning app". This will ONLY be available on a 4G Phone. The Tablet will use the 4G wireless Data ONLY no phone on the Tablet (yet). Verizon will have the first Motorola Android phones BUT it will be a while before the whole US will be able to use them. I'm only interested in the Verizon 4G as I live in the SW Desert of NM and Verizon is the only phone that will work in the Desert.

Now; Is there anyone currently using a Motorola Droid phone and the "web" version of Hamilton CapTell? NOTE this is different from the 4G Wireless "Honeycomb processor" you were talking about and the current 3G wireless Droid phones and Hamilton web Captioning.
I hope that helps you...These new 4G phones will be our Holy Grail with simultaneous DATA AND VOICE. with freedom to move around...
george

Back