Analog TVs will cut off by 2009.

Not worried about that since I bought HDTV and uses HDMI cable :)

Yeah. I don't worry about that. All my families have cable then satellite for years. Last time we had analog antenna with local over the air channels was in 1998. I look forward to the transition change.

Obama want to postpone as he want you to use shitty 3.5" disk? oh please...

i'm ready for the transition. my 6 year old 32 inch analog LCD tv bit the dust last week, so i now have a brand new 32 inch HDTV.

by the way, i hope obama is able to postpone the digital transition a little longer. from what i understand, some people have been unable to use their coupons for a digital converter box because the expiration date had already passed while others are still waiting for their coupons to arrive in the mail.

this has nothing to do with using 3.5" disks.

I hear again! Stop that! Seriously... I'm saying that it's concept that anyone who wouldn't move on to new thing. Stick with old crap that doesn't do that well. So, I'm saying that analog during my experience, it's frickin crap. I find that digital antenna is more clear

Now you can see why I don't believe any politicans, they are full of "it".

I am tired of all election campaigns, I quit voting because all I hear PROMISES, but most of them are not kept once they get elected. Guess they are too busy doing this... :sure:
You know what's funny? Obam's quote as he suppose promise

"Yes! We can change!" Yet, he want to postpone to allow we remind same? Tsk. That's sad. :hmm:

You know what's funny? Obam's quote as he suppose promise

"Yes! We can change!" Yet, he want to postpone to allow we remind same? Tsk. That's sad. :hmm:

He just want to give enough time for as many americans to get coupons on the digital tv tuners as possible.

Besides, a delay isnt going to kill anyone.

Back