An fun game, could be stressful too :P

Mr.JayDeeM

Reaction score
ãƒãƒŽã‚¤ã®å¡” Tower of Hanoi

When I 1st played this my time was 20:14:45 and I was pissed and played again and got 07:47:21. I was trying to get at least under 5 minutes but it's a pita!

Post your starting time and then your best times!

Now, I got 06:39:57. I'm still not happy. I wanna be under 5 mintues. lol

i clicked on the link and can't make sense of what i'm reading. i don't understand. <confused>

dont worry about what it says. all you have to do is get all of those stacks on the far right starting from the big one to the smallest. You have to get all the stacks off to get the last big one over to the far right and then you have to try to get all the left overs back on like they were when you 1st started. It really confusing at the 1st time but when you get it, it's sorta easy.

It's a stacking game. I think it requires vision.

dont worry about what it says. all you have to do is get all of those stacks on the far right starting from the big one to the smallest. You have to get all the stacks off to get the last big one over to the far right and then you have to try to get all the left overs back on like they were when you 1st started. It really confusing at the 1st time but when you get it, it's sorta easy.

i don't understand what you're talking about. i'm totally blind and can't see the screen.

Back