an extraordinary path to the teahouse...

Crazy!! what does the teahouse mean? im sure it has purposes for having a house there.

No thanks.

So, who's up there serving the tea?

Oh....my calves!...No way would I risk it....*scared of heights*....Guessing those who make it are singing...."Tea for Two...and Two for Tea"....lalalalalalalalla....

I'd climb it, with a parachute on my back in case I fell.

I bet there will be many professional mountain climbers who would challenge going on top of the mountain to get some wonderful Chinese teas and just relax after the terrifying climbing the mountain. I understand that they will take the gondolas back to the ground.

But if someone, a person who is not a mountain climber might want to take a risk and challenge to see if he or she could try to go up for the teahouse. For me, no way as I would be a fool to become foolish to dare to try to go on one like this. :Ohno:

Good gravy. I'd need something very strong added to my tea to calm myself down.....that might mean I'd kill myself on the way down though

How about that........
(sips a fine drink......lights a fine cigarette..)

I hiked Hua Shan back in 2011. Beautiful yet terrifying. I did meet a deaf couple on top of one of the peaks of Mt Hua.

Wow!!! That is Breathtaking Beautiful!!! The only way I will ever make it there is by Helicopter.

i wonder whats the weight limit for a person? and how far is the trail and how long it takes...

Back