An attempt to Gloss-any advice?

qawaearata

Reaction score
top is what i am attempting to say and bottom is the glossed version. I have to include clauses and pauses as well.

Hello, my name is jarid. I was born on 1989 in falmouth massachusetts; I have no brothers or sisters. My mother and my grandparents moved to florida when I was 2 years old. I never met my father, so my mother raised me by herself. My grandfather died when I was 12, and my grandma moved in with my mother and I after his death. My mother is 48 and has been a nurse for 21 years.my grandma retired from teaching at the age of 59. My grandmother is currently 79 years of age. I graduated when I was 17 from riverview highschool. After graduating I moved away to college.

Hello my name J-A-R-I-D. I Born 1989 #MA, F-a-l-m-o-u-t-h. I brothers sisters None. Family four-of-us grandfather, grandmother, mother, myself. 4-of-us go #FLA I Old+2. My father meet-No. Mother I Both-of-us Alone. I old+12, Grandfather die. After Death my House Grandmother Move-to. Mother age+48 work Nurse years+21. Retire teaching grandmother age+59, now Age+79 I enter #HS, R-i-v-e-r-v-i-e-w, go-up-in years, Graduate age+17.. I Leave college, now.

Any help would be much appreciated.

here thread "ASL ONLY"
<Sign Language and Oralism - ASL Only>

Back