Looking up to the heavens for rain its need,

To blossom its magnificent beauty~

Boasting its own glory in the sun,

Bringing warmth and love in the eyes of the beholder~

To know, to see is pleasantly nice and fun,

A birth of a Flower~

Named ^Angel^, yes, my precious and loving sweetheart,

Awesomely with her presence and beauty, holds much power~

Yet, with such tenderness and softness flowing from the well of her heart!

By Roadrunner
aka Brad​

I wish the very best and all the happiness on your birthday dear and many more wonderful celebrations to cherish...even more candles to blow out too! :lol: You've touched my heart in more ways and there's times I may not have often told you how much I do appreciate you deeply down in my heart, only wishing for all things in our life, in your life, in my life to truly expand our boundaries with the love we hold within each other....I truly treasure the warmth and love that flows from your heart and you truly deserve the world's attention so they all know how much I do love you my dear!! Once again, Happy Birthday and have a great and wonderful day my love!!! :hug: :ily: :hug:

bdayparty.gif

Happy birthday, Angel! Isn't it Cheri's birthday also? :lol:
May it be a special day!

AWWWW RR that beautiful poem...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGEL AND CHERI

10.gif
to BOTH CHERI AND ANGEL! :)

My best wishes to the blond twinnies. :)

Happy Birthday Angel and Cheri!!!

:hug:

Hope you have a great day and enjoy the day. Let the children take care of ya. As for RR make sure you let her sit in the chair and put her feet up and pamper her all day with your sweet love. :giggle:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday Angel, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and all your wishes came true for you today!!! I wish you many more years of health and happiness!!!! Enjoy the rest of your birthday!!! :party: :angel:

:wave: Roadrunner, that was such a beautiful message you posted for Angel's birthday. Your message must have put such a big smile on Angel's face, it was such an inspiring message. What a true romantic!!! :ily:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Cheri!!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and many more years of health and happiness to you!!!! Enjoy the rest of your birthday!!!! :cheers:

Happy birthday to you Angel...

ALso for Cheri too Happy birthday :)

Wendy

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu, my dear sweet friends, the blonde twins Angel and Cheri!!

And many, many more!!! :hug:

Very, very nice poem, Brad!! I love it!

Back