America's High Five

mandabeth13

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Amanda and I live in Michigan. I'm going to school at Madonna University and I'm studying to become a sign language interpreter :) I am hearing and I'd love to get the chance to hang out/Skype/email/text other people that are also studying to become an interpreter or Deaf individuals. I want to better myself by immersing into the culture but I'm having a difficult time getting to events and meeting people there. My Skype username is amanda_brinkman13 Message me first so I know when to be on :)

Hey everyone! I'm Amanda and I live in Michigan. I'm going to school at Madonna University and I'm studying to become a sign language interpreter :) I am hearing and I'd love to get the chance to hang out/Skype/email/text other people that are also studying to become an interpreter or Deaf individuals. I want to better myself by immersing into the culture but I'm having a difficult time getting to events and meeting people there. My Skype username is amanda_brinkman13 Message me first so I know when to be on :)

You might want to look here http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

You might also want to use the search button as this is easily found.

:welcome:

Back