America's Best Nude Beaches.....

I was at one up the Columbia River from Portland/Vancouver years ago. I don't remember the name of it though. It was fun.

Columbia River is a nice place to go and swim on a hot summer day. Lots of shoreline to walk around there.

I'm sure the name "hippie" scares away a lot of people. Harken to the days of Woodstock, I'm sure.

No, not really, it's only about a hour from where I live, and it's very popular.

No, I didn't went there, I just know about it by newspapers, friends, and magazines.

No, not really, it's only about a hour from where I live, and it's very popular.

No, I didn't went there, I just know about it by newspapers, friends, and magazines.

Just saying...and of all places, Austin, TX?

Gunnison Beach-Sandy Hook, NJ. I went there for several times. I don't mind going there again when weather becomes hot. Of course, I was full monty..so what? Few perverts looked at my body. :giggle:

Gunnison Beach-Sandy Hook, NJ. I went there for several times. I don't mind going there again when weather becomes hot. Of course, I was full monty..so what? Few perverts looked at my body. :giggle:

How do you know they were perverts? Ook, before I go further, I thought you are a male.

Back