American Wedding

You mean American Pie Wedding? If so, I saw unrated DVD movie. It is damn hilarious!! I laughed so hard. I will not reveal more details here.

Oddball said:
You mean American Pie Wedding? If so, I saw unrated DVD movie. It is damn hilarious!! I laughed so hard. I will not reveal more details here.

It is titled American Wedding, not American Pie Wedding.

It can be referred to as American Pie 3 since it is the third film in the franchise of American Pie.

...and proably the FINAL of the third American Pie flick...

Steel said:
...and proably the FINAL of the third American Pie flick...

They haven't said it for sure. They have mentioned the possibility of another sequel.

SAY WHAT?? aw here we go again...

MORE BOOBIES!!! WHOO-HOO!

*everyone stares at him and gets disgusted by him*

WHAT?

Deaf258 said:
You still spoiled it. :P

As for me.. I feel asleep halfway though this movie. I wonder if it is either I am too tired or the movie wasn't fascinating enough. Oh well!

After I rent American Pie 3. I watched three time at one night. :D Very enjoyable and laughable. Now, I am bore with it anyway! :)

GUESS WHAT?? my babe java n i rent movies, we FINALLY watched american wedding, it sooooooooo GREAT n SO funny!!!! we love it!! we laughed so hard!!! hehehe!!! :)

As much as I hate to admitting that American Pie movies can be hilarious, the part three was also hilarious! I felt so bad for the newlyweds! And Steel is right, that part is absolutely disgusting! *gg*

VamPyroX said:
I just got back from watching American Wedding. Boy, it's a great movie! It tops its predecessors! Any of you see it?

Please don't post any spoilers in here. Thanks.

Yeah I wacthed this movie and let you know that boy and girl get married in movie that true married in life! so they want to be wedding in the movie.

Back