• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluerobin

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone here watches American Idol. I love this show, and wanted to see who thinks who will be the winner of season 5.

Yes I watch that show, and haven't missed it until yesterday....I wanted this one girl to win but I forgot her name, she was the 12 th singer on Tuesday....

I have never watched the show.

^Angel^ said:
Yes I watch that show, and haven't missed it until yesterday....I wanted this one girl to win but I forgot her name, she was the 12 th singer on Tuesday....

Kinnik? the black girl with long curly hair?

I'm rooting for Kelli from Tennessee

I'm also rooting for Chris Daughtery, he's HOT!!!

Sometimes I watch that tv " American Idol" but if I have time to watch that tv and I have to fouce to do my homework and study textbooks and notes.

^Angel^ said:
ahhh u mean lisa????

My favorites are the 2 hot lookin rockers...I think the names are Ace and Daugherty? I love the 1st and 12th girl singers...I also like the grey-haired guy too. I think it's a blessing to be able to hear the beautiful singing that goes on...(I'm not deaf, but hard of hearing).

RebelGirl said:
ohhhhh.. the last girl that sang on Tuesday.. ummm.. Katherine???

Yesss Thank you hon, I keep thinking what was her name? lol yep it was Katherine...

Her mother is music/singer teacher..

^Angel^ said:
Yesss Thank you hon, I keep thinking what was her name? lol yep it was Katherine...

Her mother is music/singer teacher..
oh yea i remmy now.. hahaha

i didn't see the guys , but i liked mandisa out the girls the first girl who sang on the show for the girls night

sometimes. i like when there are some silly people singing just for fun out of it when it was starting to audition for everyone to go hollywood.. u know what i meant. but i haven't seen it for a while now, i'll be sure to see it sometimes soon. :)

I voted yes because there is no poll for "sometimes" My partner and my oldest daughter ALWAYS watch the show. Never missed any shows. My daughter wants to be on American Idol but she can't because she's too young. But she really sings beautifully for her age! Anyway, she is in Girls Choir Group and my partner is in all women a cappella group.

Back