Amber Alert!

Steel said:
he was arrested 13 times and he still gets out into the streets!

why are some people SO fucking stupid when they let some animals like him out into the streets and hurts other people??

He must have a wonderful lawyer. :mad:

yeah it's sad :roll: the guy who did it should be in jail or be on death pently lucky there was a survillance camera or they wud had hard time findin who DID it..

funnybebe78 said:
yeah it's sad :roll: the guy who did it should be in jail or be on death pently lucky there was a survillance camera or they wud had hard time findin who DID it..
I definetly hope they find him guilty THIS time...if he tries to say that he didn't murder her but others did, then it wouldn't make much sense. He has attacked alot of other girls in the past. So It's possible that he has tried to kill them, even that young girl who was found dead.

weekend said:
This man is free-person. :shock:
whoa whoa whoa what are you saying? they didn't REALLY release him out into the streets again, did they?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/02/08/abduction.filmed.system.ap/index.html

Girl's family wants to know why suspect was free
SARASOTA, Florida (AP) -- For the better part of a decade, the man suspected of killing an 11-year-old girl whose abduction was caught on videotape had been under the supervision of Florida's criminal justice system. But despite his many brushes with the law, Joseph P. Smith never spent long behind bars.

Now, Carlie Brucia's grieving family is demanding to know why Smith -- a drug addict who admitted attacking one woman and was accused of trying to kidnap another -- was a free man.

The longest Smith has ever spent in prison is less than 14 months. He was acquitted of the most serious crime on his rap sheet, an attempted kidnapping, after telling jurors he meant the woman no harm.

About time!!! State of Florida wake up after not realize about this murderer enjoyed lot of freedom than punishment.

Carlie Brucia's family deserve to have an answer about why did free man kept run thru freedom mostly.

Hopefully, from now on, they need cautious with the justice in State of Florida.

What's more.. HE IS FAMILY MAN OF 3 girls..
I wonder that he sees his own girls growing up and lust the sexuality so he take out on OTHER young girl? huh? damn! but in the news that the mother and 3 girls took off after the mother reported to police...as she saw him on video news..
Hope that he go on death row!

*sigh*... Ridcouisly
florida must be weaker the law..
Needs time to go ............... file complaint againist the florida captial.. Make it so stricter law..

Bullym0m said:
*sigh*... Ridcouisly
florida must be weaker the law..
Needs time to go ............... file complaint againist the florida captial.. Make it so stricter law..

weaker? Oh yeah. That's explain to the ballot. :nana:

He isn't free.. they wanted to know WHY he was released in the past, not found guilty or whatever and put into jail after being charged of doing those things he's done in the past.

Teekie said:
He isn't free.. they wanted to know WHY he was released in the past, not found guilty or whatever and put into jail after being charged of doing those things he's done in the past.
Yeah you are right, Teekie..he is not free, hes still in jail and the prosecuters want death penalty for him..I dont understand why he killed this poor child as he is a father of 3 kids himself..pretty darn weird! hes a real sicko! and he deserves to d i e!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I hate guys who kills poor innocent children............enuf said............... :mad2:

LovelyBlkGal said:
Whoa they let him go?!?! that wrong dang!
I'll tell you why they release him...because Bush's stupid brother is trying to take over the entire state of florida and let all criminals run free, no matter what they do.

:madfawk: to all the bushes

Defee said:
Yeah you are right, Teekie..he is not free, hes still in jail and the prosecuters want death penalty for him..I dont understand why he killed this poor child as he is a father of 3 kids himself..pretty darn weird! hes a real sicko! and he deserves to d i e!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I hate guys who kills poor innocent children............enuf said............... :mad2:
is he REALLY the father to those three kids? I bet he've raped the woman and got her pregent and threatened her to stay with him and keep the kids to himself or she would die if she trys to escape...

Steel said:
I'll tell you why they release him...because Bush's stupid brother is trying to take over the entire state of florida and let all criminals run free, no matter what they do.

:madfawk: to all the bushes

Oh? Jed Bush did release that person? Let me look at article again...

Man Convicted in Fla. Girl Rape, Slay By MIKE SCHNEIDER, Associated Press Writer
7 minutes ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_on_re_us/abduction_filmed

SARASOTA, Fla. - A former mechanic was convicted Thursday of raping and strangling an 11-year-old girl whose abduction was captured by a car-wash security camera.

The jury took about five hours to find 39-year-old Joseph Smith in the slaying of Carlie Brucia. He could get the death penalty.

Carlie's disappearance in February 2004 set off a huge search for her in the Sarasota area. Her half-naked body was found more than four days later outside a church.

Prosecutors built their case on the security-camera images of the abduction, the testimony of Smith's friends and co-workers who said they recognized the burly Smith in the footage, forensic evidence, and testimony from the defendant's brother, who said Smith admitted to the crime.

Smith did not take the stand.

Back