Amazing Sunset

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Took this photo while riding at 70 mph at 6pm; having a motion feature on my camera (Canon Digital Rebel XT) really comes in handy sometimes. Thought you'd like this photo!

IMG_5740.jpg

wow that is so beautiful colorful! your camera can sure capture so fast! i also have Nikon D40x I played thousand times amazing without flaw! i wanna steal your picture. shh!

It looks beautiful. Great picture. I always love watching the sunset and sun raises. It's so very peaceful and calming. :)

I love the sunset too. I love the sunrise better, it is a beginning of a new day!!!! I took pictures of the sunrises and sunsets all the time. Sunrise and sunset at the beach is the best than anywhere in the world...Magical and beautiful!!!

Love that picture btw...

That's so beautiful, You took a very good shot. :)

Thank you all for your nice comments! I have others I took too and will post here again soon.

That's an awesome 'postcard' photo--well done and very beautiful too. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing with AD'ers--

~RR

Took this photo while riding at 70 mph at 6pm; having a motion feature on my camera (Canon Digital Rebel XT) really comes in handy sometimes. Thought you'd like this photo!

IMG_5740.jpg

WOW that is a colorful sunset. purple and pink.

I tried doing something like that while on my bike (motorcycle). The sunrise coming up over the ocean was sweet...but the laws of aerodynamics just bout wrecked me...

Back