Amazing Pics of Giant Spider Eating Bird

I use a can of spray and a lighter, but for that spider, I'd have to burn down the whole tree she lives in with my bottles of napalm!

Eeew those pictures got me goose pumps... :cold:

Poor bird, :tears: I am bird lover and collect many kind of porcelain birds time to time since I was teenager. I bought some borcelain birds in Australia. One of birds, I collect is similar as the picture of spider ate ... :tears: Did you see the similar bird in my glass cupboard?

Yes, I can understand that it´s natural prey and do not against it but I´m sorry to say that I don´t think it´s amazing but nasty... it´s cruel of photographer continue to take pictures of spider ate bird and think it´s amazing... How do the photographer feel if I stand and continue to take pictures of wild animals attack him?

Nice pics, Liebling!
But I wouldn't try to save tha bird in the web, since it has already been injected with venom. It would die anyway! That spider deserves to enjoy its hard-earned meal, so munch on, spider, munch on, lol. And by the way, there is a black jumping spider crawling around the ceiling here. I named it Spot. :)

:shock: My thing is why would the homeowners keep the damn thing still in the garden?! I would be quick to call the exterminater :lol:

:shock: My thing is why would the homeowners keep the damn thing still in the garden?! I would be quick to call the exterminater :lol:

Sometimes they take pictures and put a price on it for the media to buy. That's how you freelance photography.

maybe the exterminator was scared shitless and wasn't expecting that big. his poison probably had no effect on it. :laugh2:

maybe the exterminator was scared shitless and wasn't expecting that big. his poison probably had no effect on it. :laugh2:

:giggle: I just couldn't amagine having that in my yard not knowing if it would eventually come into my home :Ohno:

Nice pics, Liebling!
But I wouldn't try to save tha bird in the web, since it has already been injected with venom. It would die anyway! That spider deserves to enjoy its hard-earned meal, so munch on, spider, munch on, lol. And by the way, there is a black jumping spider crawling around the ceiling here. I named it Spot. :)

:ty:

:cold:

Yes, I would agree that it´s not possible to try save the bird when it injected with venom... but... but... but... it look "mock" to me to take pictures of spider ate bird...

Yes what I said before that it´s nature prey... I feel not like to see them... I would get goose bump when giant spider did bird front of my garden... :Ohno: I would NOT take pictures of them... You never know... spider might spot me with camera... and jump fast on me to forget bird.... *goose pump*

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't even think about scaring me!!
Yes, this is for the fact

Funny, at my work, I captured wolf spider. They are cute, BUT freaks my co workers. I did teasing them with this spider. LOL.

In the end, I let that spider outside free, boy it runs away FAST!

DHB - is this the wolf spider you're talking about?

wolf%20spider_0.preview.jpg

I think so yes...I've seen here in my house...last time i saw that when we moved in this house..maybe 6 years ago. :Ohno: ick! But wait till he get online, he can answer that to you. :)
DHB - is this the wolf spider you're talking about?

wolf%20spider_0.preview.jpg

Back