Am I the only one here...

Levonian

Reaction score
Who is going to wish Lucia a successful implantation surgery and a speedy, complication free recovery? That’s today, peeps! You guys assembled en masse to burn Steve at the stake, but not one of you could see your way clear to starting a thread for Lucia?!? :shock: C’mon guys—let’s whip it up for Lucia and wish her the best of luck on her surgery. :thumb:

congrats lucia best wishes for your speedy recovery.....

( lev, its not that we aren't thinking of her and all the steve issues happening, my concern only relies on one thing peace :) thank you for bringing this to our attention, you are a good man for this)

Wishing you a quick and easy recovery. I was nauseous for a week! When's the initial audiology appt?

( lev, its not that we aren't thinking of her and all the steve issues happening, my concern only relies on one thing peace :) thank you for bringing this to our attention, you are a good man for this)

I know—I’m just baggin’ on y’all. :nana:

I think she'll be fine, personally as to that we don't need to horde four-leaf clovers, bunnies (in one piece! for the love of animals!) lucky pennies and all that. But just to be safe GOOD LUCK! =)

Lev.. you got a damn good HEART to wonder how she is doing, I was wondering how's she doing after I woke up this morning seeing her appt was Oct 11th, Not thinking it was today.. Pardon Me for being so *sick* aww there's no emoticon for Sick. I don't want the barf, since Im having a major COLD argh!

LUCIA!! Speedy Recovery, Let us know how you are doing :)

Hugz,
Wendy

Who is going to wish Lucia a successful implantation surgery and a speedy, complication free recovery? That’s today, peeps! You guys assembled en masse to burn Steve at the stake, but not one of you could see your way clear to starting a thread for Lucia?!? :shock: C’mon guys—let’s whip it up for Lucia and wish her the best of luck on her surgery. :thumb:

Gee, pour on the guilt, why don't you? :lol:

If you READ HER THREAD, you'd see that I JUST posted about her. But, since you insist, I'll repost it here.

********* B R E A K I N G N E W S*********

Lucia is now home and is resting!!!

I think I can speak for all us when I say get well soon, girl!!!!!!

Major :hug:

Hehe OceanBreeze, I did post here, then Read in her thread, Im like "oi vey too late" lol. at least she knows there is 2.. Or they can be merge :-P hehe...

Lucia, Glad your at home and sound safe, have a GOOD rest will ya! hugz,

Get better..

Wendy

Gee, pour on the guilt, why don't you? :lol:

If you READ HER THREAD, you'd see that I JUST posted about her. But, since you insist, I'll repost it here.

Yes, Oceanspray—I READ HER THREAD. :nana: I just thought it deserved a separate thread of it’s very own. Glad to know that she’s home and resting all nice and comfy-like.

Yes, Oceanspray—I READ HER THREAD. :nana: I just thought it deserved a separate thread of it’s very own. Glad to know that she’s home and resting all nice and comfy-like.

You're right.

My apologies, Monkeyboy. :bowdown:

Glad to hear Lucia is home now and resting well! :) Get well soon! :)

:rofl:

She's seems doing well...

The hospital forced me to stay overnight after CI surgery.

I doubt that. The insurance Co. might have required the overnight hospital stay at the time of your surgery, but nobody "forced" you to stay. You could have left if you wanted to. All you would have had to do was sign a form stating you were leaving against medical advice. It's done every day.

Quit being so dramatic.

Back