Am i PostWhore now? haha

TongueOnFire

Rest In Peace Amanda, You Will Be Missed
Reaction score
Oooo got 1,000 postwhores!!! .. damn a year for me blah blah all the time .. hehe!!!!

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Oooo got 1,000 postwhores!!! .. damn a year for me blah blah all the time .. hehe!!!!

TOF

i cant wait until im a postwhore! :D

hehe.. you better blah around too much as you can .. you have 499 more to go .. haha.. AJ !! :D

thanks rest of you for congrats to me! :)

Perfect in timing before you leave us for a few months! :fruit: You will go out while on the top as an official PostWhore! :dance2:

Congratulations and be sure to come back so you can try for 2,000 posts! :applause:

:bye:

Welcome to the minature postwhore club, It'll take you another 1 year to reach 2,000. :P ;)

:applause: :applause: Congratulations TongueonFire for making 1,000 postings!!!! May you have many more to come!!!! :)

THANK YOU ALL *bowing* *waving* .. Am i PostWhore Queen ? i guess NOT! haha.. jk.. mwah all !!

TOF

:lol: Yayaya glad ur a postwhore. Like we used to in other forum! LOL But look at mine, it not even Sept, whoa, alots posts hehe!

Congrats TOF!! :thumb: Like Meg pointed out, it's good timing before you'll be away for a 'short' while--don't be gone too long, so you can come back and post a 1,000 more recipes here!! ;)

Btw, any *ahems* dedication you'd like to make?

**pushes the 'soap box' over to you**

Will make this 'sticky' for the time being-- :)

What?? Are you try to catch my attention about your 1,000 posting wh-res?

You know what? I didn't actually make an officially/ publicly announcement that my making 1,000 postwh-res.. unnecessary for me! 100, 1,000, 2,000 post are SO-SO to me.. what's special improtant about postwh-res??

Anyway....Congratulations!!! :D

Back