Alvin and the Chimpunks Movie

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Does anyone seen this movie?

I bought it today, and oh boy! It was so good and funny!!! My kid and his friend loved it! :)

Alvin and the Chipmunks

alvin.jpg

Oh yea! I always likes Alvin and the Chimpunks! :) And it was worth it to buy it...if you are not sure, rent it at Red Box (dunno if they have it yet) and decide buy it or not. :) Its perfect for kids...my kid loved it and his friend love it and he danced like crazy! I laughed and laughed. So cute!

So, was it worth owning?

Oh yea! I always likes Alvin and the Chimpunks! :) And it was worth it to buy it...if you are not sure, rent it at Red Box (dunno if they have it yet) and decide buy it or not. :) Its perfect for kids...my kid loved it and his friend love it and he danced like crazy! I laughed and laughed. So cute!
I was a fan of the television series when I was a kid.

Sometimes, when they make old 20-year-old shows into movies... the story ends up not making sense or is ruined. That's why I was asking.

i love that movie! but im sure its would be good for kids

cute movie... it's great for children...

Vampy,
I don't rent the DVD. I would not get profit if I rent the DVD. I buy and sell DVD a lot thru EBay... It's very cheap to buy and make profit from EBay.

I rent it to see if I like it or not. My husband did buy one movie, VERY VERY STUPID movie, I can't remember name of it...waste money but I sold it. So I told him rent it first before buy it. He said ok ok ok....I wanted to buy more but I have to wait for budget permit. My son got way too many, and I may have to sell all his Thomas train movies cuz he stopped watching them. (he got like 20 of them, maybe more?) And will ask him which movies he want to get rid of or keep. And use that $ that was sold, and buy different movies.

I rent at the Red Box once a month or every 2 months depends.

cute movie... it's great for children...

Vampy,
I don't rent the DVD. I would not get profit if I rent the DVD. I buy and sell DVD a lot thru EBay... It's very cheap to buy and make profit from EBay.

I rent it to see if I like it or not. My husband did buy one movie, VERY VERY STUPID movie, I can't remember name of it...waste money but I sold it. So I told him rent it first before buy it. He said ok ok ok....I wanted to buy more but I have to wait for budget permit. My son got way too many, and I may have to sell all his Thomas train movies cuz he stopped watching them. (he got like 20 of them, maybe more?) And will ask him which movies he want to get rid of or keep. And use that $ that was sold, and buy different movies.

I rent at the Red Box once a month or every 2 months depends.

Yes, I can see that each person is different who have their own preference... As what you said that you prefer to rent before buy DVD because you don't know either those movies are good or not... True... - I would do the same but I prefer to buy DVD from EBay because I bidded DVDs between $1.00 and $2.00 and extra postage from EBay than rent or buy in the stores. I can sell DVD again to EBay if I don't like movies.... I get few good profit...

I only offer you my suggestion about EBay to make profit yourself since you mentioned about budget issues. You can bid DVD between $1.00 and $2.00 from EBay and then again sell DVD to make yourself profit if you don't like movies. I prefer do that than rent or buy from store because I get no profit for it.

i saw on the so LT told me it worth.. they are my fave when i was kid.. hehe..

I rented that movie and it surely cracked up me up, it's the cutest, sweet and adorable movie, it had me laughing so hard...

I'm gonna buy one and I have many comedy movies on my shelf, I love comedy and family movie and sweet movies...:giggle::laugh2:

Mod's Note:

Threads has been merged.

I haven't got a chance to see this movie but when I was growing up, I loved watching the television series. Sometime the remakes are good but sometime it isn't. It just depends on how it is produced.

From what I hear, It should be a good one. I think I'll get that for my sons.

Update -

I purchased Alvin & The Chipmunks DVD today. I also got a chance to watch it with my boys. It's funny but yet a lil cheesy. However, it's a cute movie though. So I'd say, it was worth buying it. :)

I bought and watched it.. Kids loved it, and I thought it was a cute movie. Watching it once was good enough, but the kids have watched it like 4 times already!

I bought and watched it.. Kids loved it, and I thought it was a cute movie. Watching it once was good enough, but the kids have watched it like 4 times already!

:laugh2: I definitely can relate with you on that, especially when the kids are wanting to watch a certain movie over and over again. It drives me nuts, haha.

:laugh2: I definitely can relate with you on that, especially when the kids are wanting to watch a certain movie over and over again. It drives me nuts, haha.

LOL thanks... now I know my kids are not the only ones that watches something over and over, until they know the movie by heart, word for word .. lol

Back