Alumni Associations

Dennis S.

Reaction score
I've graduated from high school, college, and a college fraternity. However, I am only an alumni association member of one of them. Has anyone else joined their school alumni association? Do you feel you get a good benefit from it? Is it expensive for you?

Not really - I belong to five alumni associations and one from college - some are as low as $5.00 a year and some are as high as $20.00 a year, but its a nice way to keep in touch with other peeps that you wouldnt have done so in other ways.

Yeah, I sometimes wish I could hook back up with my old classmates from my selfcontained special needs preschool.

I'm not part of any alumni association yet. I will be soon. ;)

I have one from Texas Women Unversity. I been Alumni as Bata sisters.... there are ABC order in years.

Mine is ATO - go figures

Beta sister -- yea Alpha Theta Omega

High school -- Jr. NAD and Deaf Drama Clubs

Im been looking in websites about Classmates there to check-out for it!

and i would wishes have reunion of my class of 2000 classmates im been graduates 5 years ago but i never been reunite more classmates after graduation and Homecoming at my old school.

my mom been graduation in 1976 for 30 years ago but she reunite her friends/classmates but i known who her friends and she talk lots about past in her high school.

but im wishes i would reunite classmates at homecoming sometimes!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
Im been looking in websites about Classmates there to check-out for it!

and i would wishes have reunion of my class of 2000 classmates im been graduates 5 years ago but i never been reunite more classmates after graduation and Homecoming at my old school.

my mom been graduation in 1976 for 30 years ago but she reunite her friends/classmates but i known who her friends and she talk lots about past in her high school.

but im wishes i would reunite classmates at homecoming sometimes!

Sara Boyce

Join my ship.... I did not see my classmates since I graduation... BUT I been seeing my old friends that goes same school till I moved to Missouri last 4 years ago..

I am member of classmates.com myself but not much deafies join there, hearies asked me about deafies reunion and I been encourage deafies to join hearies so seem they not want to social with them. I guess I am only one.

I do missed my friends back in Dallas.... ofc B'ham, AL (few)

MizzDeaf said:
Join my ship.... I did not see my classmates since I graduation... BUT I been seeing my old friends that goes same school till I moved to Missouri last 4 years ago..

I am member of classmates.com myself but not much deafies join there, hearies asked me about deafies reunion and I been encourage deafies to join hearies so seem they not want to social with them. I guess I am only one.

I do missed my friends back in Dallas.... ofc B'ham, AL (few)

oh really!

im missed my old KSD very much!

but i do member of Classmates very much! and i knew my classmates very much and never reunite my classmates after i done graduation at KSD in 2000 and i know my old teacher and supervisor also.

I have Alumni class of 2000 include me and my classmates they remind they wont forget! when i visit KSD years ago i would remind very much!

Sara Boyce

KSD? Kansas School for the Deaf? I know a little girl who went to preschool and kindergarten there! She's in first grade now...she's been mainstreamed, but she and her parents are still active in the local dhh community! :ily:

deafdyke said:
KSD? Kansas School for the Deaf? I know a little girl who went to preschool and kindergarten there! She's in first grade now...she's been mainstreamed, but she and her parents are still active in the local dhh community! :ily:

oh really!

im been grew-up there till im graduate but i never quit that school because i like that KSD very much because that KSD is good education for me than public school hard communicate for me! but i like KSD deaf teacher and more learn for me im been graduate there for 5 years ago.They wont forget it.

Sara Boyce

Back