Almost over year 2009 and new year 2010

SuperChris

Reaction score
What you look forward in 2010 ?

I look forward watch football world cup.

I am a sports gal, it would be American football championship, Superbowl. I also, favor hockey as my second runner up, my beloved Anaheim Ducks 2007 Stanley Cup Champs=)
I also, play sports, training and conditioning my body at the moment. I don't think competition will be in the picture too rough lol

New year, new decade, Chris.

Well, I'm forward to having new girlfriend in my life.

Am looking forward to my job, looking for a Full time job, hopefully starting driving lessons

I am a sports gal, it would be American football championship, Superbowl. I also, favor hockey as my second runner up, my beloved Anaheim Ducks 2007 Stanley Cup Champs=)
I also, play sports, training and conditioning my body at the moment. I don't think competition will be in the picture too rough lol

Ahhh do you like baseball ? At personally, i dislike usa sport. I ask question Is USA do like Soccer a lot ? Do you know next year first match USA VS England football world cup :D

Well , it not work for me in 2009 i been look new girlfriend but nope success. In 2010 i just enjoy my life at moment.

Would look forward to another great year! And even better which I hope for.

DHB

Ahhh do you like baseball ? At personally, i dislike usa sport. I ask question Is USA do like Soccer a lot ? Do you know next year first match USA VS England football world cup :D

Almost American fans have favored pro and college football sports. They was boring to watch soccer games. LOL

USA vs English soccer game at South Africa on June 12, 2010. Right?

Awww, Boss!....Guess "Run....Shari....Run"!....did run after all?? NO worries! After you become governor of N.J.,.....and make it in Gollywood....all the girls will be running after you! The "most eligible bachelor" at AD !!!

Yes I am looking forward to this early spring to pay off one more credit card!! I am free from credit card Soon!! :P :P

Staying Away from Credit card!!!!!!! :ugh:

Personally, I'm not kinda of not ready for 2010. lol All I do is hope my 2010 will be very awesome, and many exciting days. Seriously, I hope I pass my driver education. -_-

Since I'm free from credit cards as of last month, I am looking forward to buying a condo (as a first-time home owner) and engaging in more debt free fun. Wheeeeee.

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
:D :D :D

Looking forward to a change of scenery, new faces, and blurred memories :D

are you serious ?? can you afford it new faces ? lol

Almost American fans have favored pro and college football sports. They was boring to watch soccer games. LOL

USA vs English soccer game at South Africa on June 12, 2010. Right?

ahhh, you right USA vs English soccer game at South Africa on June 12, 2010. Few USA people play in english football at moment. I think future will more USA people will popular soccer.

gifts...

yes, I want gifts xD
a new digital camera, a laptop and a bike :)

what about u guys? =P

This is not a christmas thread xsuperchick...

other than that, 2010 is going to be a big year for me and my family.

I am not a baseball fan much, I do like my losing L.A. Dodgers. I don't think USA soccer is a popular as football, basketball and baseball but there are people who like soccer. Yes, I heard something about the USA and England team having the first match here, I would root for Beckham :giggle: I still have the Duranie streak in me for English men. I used to love Duran Duran as a teen giving my age away here:giggle:

Looking forward to having less family dramas.

Hoping to travel abroad in 2010.

Do new and exciting adventures.

Looking forward to Breckenridge Colorado (Mansion party on a golf course for new years), Las Vegas, Toying around... Oh, that was just for January.

Hells yes, I'm always looking forward.

Back