Allergies Suck

NickCameron1031

Reaction score
I hate Spring. I am SO tired of sneezing and blowing my nose. It sucks, anyone else enjoying spring? :) Sorry I needed to vent.

Nick

I hate Spring. I am SO tired of sneezing and blowing my nose. It sucks, anyone else enjoying spring? :) Sorry I needed to vent.

Nick

I'm right here with you; only I had sinus surgery yesterday. Sneezing is torture right now and blowing my nose is out of the question.
Yes, allergies do indeed suck. :(

:gpost:

Oh yea...I don't sneeze often, when I used to live in Northampton, Mass and Reno, Nevada...oh boy! I sneezed tons! UGH! I guess it is depend where pollens are coming from? :dunno:

I know sinus pressure sucks sometimes. So much pollen, ragweeds, dust, and other allgeries that triggers a person sinus pretty bad. I don't blame you that you need to vent it out. We are all here for you. Try using a neti pot or ask your doctor if he or she can get you a allgery medication.

NickCameron

Been there ...had allergies all my entires life plus sinuses, Been dead, LOL, I knows how that feels, it's pretty miserable!!!:bowdown:

Nick

When I was a student in college, I used Zicam. Go to website: Zicam Allergy Relief Details. It's at all stores. It is natural. I followed it exactly as it said, and my allergies went away.

It's like a gel liquid that you shoot up your nose.

Vitamin C is also very good for relieving allergies. Rosehips, too.

I am all for natural healing as much as possible because I have read numerous times that repeated use of allergy medications actually can make it ineffective and cause more severe symptoms. It's okay for when allergies are unbearable and you need quick relief.

Do you see how the drugs company advertise allergy medications on tv so much?

I'm allergic to pollen, tree and flowers during springtime (at major time) but can be treated by medicine, such as Allegra and Zyrtec.

Spring is my worst season, summer is next second, ugh.

I'm allergy to Pollen. I haven't get any cold or cough this year. That's weird! My husband is allergy to pollen and grass. I always shut it down the window during mowing.

I have a question about the state. Which is the best state to live without have an allergy during season?? I need to know. I live in Northern Indiana.

I'm allergy to Pollen. I haven't get any cold or cough this year. That's weird! My husband is allergy to pollen and grass. I always shut it down the window during mowing.

I have a question about the state. Which is the best state to live without have an allergy during season?? I need to know. I live in Northern Indiana.

Arizona

Sneezing makes me feel weak and sick. I hated having sneezing! Acchoo!! Ugh!

In the 1600's there is no vaccine (injection) people would have died from bad sneezing! Thank god we have the vaccine to keep us alive!

Oh yeah Zyrtec, is alright but depends on what people's body cell is strong or weak for instance Zyrtec may not work for me. It is real nuiscane to do some research which right ones to match to the body cell to beat pollen.

I'm allergic to pollen, tree and flowers during springtime (at major time) but can be treated by medicine, such as Allegra and Zyrtec.

Spring is my worst season, summer is next second, ugh.

Yep, I also use Zyrtec too because that works for me for serious allgeries relief. :cool2:

Very allergic. Also very happy now available generic cheap over the counter Zyrtec. It does, pollen, mold, animal dander. Pretty thorough medicine.

It happens to a lot of us.

I usually get it during winter to spring transitions and summer to fall transitions. :(

In New Zealand, I always had pollen, grass allergy nearly all year round.

In Australia, it not that bad for summer, but right now my allergy is acting up for late fall season.

As for winter/spring I will wait and see what happens when it get there.

I'm allergic to the white dandelions (the kind you blow on it and the pieces fly off and floats in the air). Those give me nosebleeds if the air is saturated with that stuff. I take Allegra.

I read GarnetTigerMom's post, and I thought that it might be good idea for you to try this treatment:

Neti pot been around a few years now and it starting to be more popluar now for people to use it to help their sinus and allgeries. I just brought mine last year. It's such a big relief to me and it works! The neti pot is the best little gross-out device on the market today. Being touted as a miracle cure for colds, sinus headaches, and the sleeplessness associated with sinus related conditions, the neti pot is an ancient Indian device that irrigates the nasal passages. Give it a try and I promise you that you will feel so much better. Without being indelicate, you use a neti pot to pour a small amount of saltwater solution into your nose to irrigate your nasal passages and flush out impurities. The goal is to introduce the water into one nostril and have it drain out of the other. As the salt water makes its circuit, it loosens and removes particulates and mucus. Concentrations of mucus and foreign matter that you inadvertently introduce into your system clog your sinus passages, causing headaches, making it hard to breathe, and creating a breeding ground for germs.

Tips on How to Use a Neti Pot:

If you're still interested, here are some tips on using this handy tool:

Make sure that you follow all of the package directions for use, including all cautions.

When making your salt solution, use non-iodized salt.

Use warm water.

Dissolve all salt thoroughly. Partially dissolved salt crystals can cut or score your delicate nasal tissues.

Go slow at first.

This is a new experience and feels a little strange; so don't rush it.

After flushing, be careful to lean forward in order to avoid swallowing water.

There can be quite a bit of impacted material, which is one of the reasons you're so uncomfortable. Don't let your distaste for the process make you lose sight of the benefits.

Her post is from Nasal infection - Page 4 - AllDeaf.com)

Back