AllDeaf Update - 5/10/2004

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
"Deaf News" sub-forum was recently created within its parent forum, "Current Events", in order to seperate deaf-related news from the general ones (obviously).

The next creation will be one for adults only within the "Penisarium", where legal adult content and materials will be held. The parent forum will continue to hold sex related discussions, tips and advice, et. al.

I'm trying to re-organize AllDeaf and have it optimized for search engines. From time to time you will notice certain forums/threads being moved around, new descriptions being assigned to forums, and slight layout changes.

Thanks all for your continued support of AllDeaf. :thumb:

Excellent, I'd like that... Will look'n forward new catgery (sp), Wha..ever (chuckles)
*wink*~ ;)

Alex said:
From time to time you will notice certain forums/threads being moved around, new descriptions being assigned to forums, and slight layout changes.
You should see these changes on the front page by now.

WHOA ALEX! thats great looking but whoa had to find areas now LOL new title changes that's kudos! :)

Thanks. Yea, I had to move forums around to have them organized. Sorry the changes had you lost there for a minute. :lol:

Back