AllDeaf Software Upgrade

No, it appears this software... if someone is ignored, one won't see his/her posts and quotes.

It looks like admin tweaked this forum to make quotes as not readable to members who placed anyone on ignore list, but about 1-2 weeks, I can see member's quote, even they are on my ignore list.

It looks like admin tweaked this forum to make quotes as not readable to members who placed anyone on ignore list, but about 1-2 weeks, I can see member's quote, even they are on my ignore list.

:dunno2: I would think that was a default behavior of this particular version of the software...

Interesting though.

likes of merge database on vbulletin switch to xenforo forums

:dunno2: I would think that was a default behavior of this particular version of the software...

Interesting though.

It is waste of my time to replying member's post if they place me on their ignore list, but on FB, I will know who did block me by not see their posts.

I experience before many times of posts tutorial..xenforo adminstrator I did before touch xenforo long times ago I can help for volunteer teach you. upload_2016-3-6_1-1-48.png it is nice on posts cool interesting..

How to un-Ignore? That is, how to remove names from an Ignore list? (So much to learn with this new AD.)

How to un-Ignore? That is, how to remove names from an Ignore list? (So much to learn with this new AD.)

Same place as ignore (post 225), once clicked... "unignore" will appear..

One can always right-click on a website and view source. ;)

lmao doink... I should have known that. Used to view source code all the time for online riddles. I'm out of practice lol (being stuck on one level for months will do that to you).

Is it just me or do others also get logged out when returning to "home page"? Or maybe, I need more coffee... :laugh2:

Is there a setting anywhere to change the # of posts displayed on a page? On the old forum we were able to change the # from 20 to 30 or 40- I had mine set at 40. here you only see 20 per page.

Thanks.

Been gone awhile. See you have new wallpaper and moved the furniture around. Threw out the old sofa. OK.

Seems like the signature pictures have overtaken the posts themselves. Not a fan of this, especially seeing them repeated over and over in a thread.

Been gone awhile. See you have new wallpaper and moved the furniture around. Threw out the old sofa. OK.

Seems like the signature pictures have overtaken the posts themselves. Not a fan of this, especially seeing them repeated over and over in a thread.

You could just disable the signatures, like I do. Then you won't see them at all.

That's why I disabled them.. First thing i do in most forums lol. Was worse in one I started with back in 2004. If there's something I want to see I'll turn the option back on to look but that's about it.

After I learned about many of you disabled signature so I decided to remove the pictures to save the space.

I put "Support Our Troops" under my signature, that it.

I came back to make a thread about something, but then I see a migration went through...

Glad to see the site move to xenForo. I own 5 xenForo licenses to run niche gaming sites. :D

Congrats to the team at AllDeaf for the move. :)

Nice transition to Xenforo, Alex. Been a fan of the software during development stages and been local testing myself a few years ago.

Back