Alldeaf on myspace

Hey Apathrev I just noticed your avatar that is cool....

^Angel^ said:
Tsk tsk, not nice to spread a rumor unless have proof to back up your statment
since I already said it wasn't talking about who you think it is...
I just want to defend my character about your claim to me starting rumors...

I always have proof. In one case of a member making death threats I had the proof to back it up... I have detailed zip files.

In this case even 3 witnesses who were also in the chat... All of it was saved to a zip file...
n025.gif
d090.gif

*pulling my hairdo away* ((fusterate))

Trying figures nice background edit on my space but seems nothing on it..

Give me example Images circle shown.. and will follow your step at time..

I do expert HTML yes but not "My Space" *puzzled* I'm very dumb and n0ob user my space site.

*forgive me* :D

don't worry GA it takes a while. just keep trying. once you get the hang of it it's piece of cake

just keep trying what I've been PMing you

Endymion said:
Eternity, just curious. What are you saying in your avatar? I figured out some of it but can't get the rest.

Here is what it say

" I'm E-T- E- R- N- I- T- Y, you know what's that? Forrreevvveerr, Oh yeah " !

I have my allspace too..I just joined last week and still struggling how to use it... one at a time. :) If you wanna add me on your allspace, pls PM me thanks! :D

I have myspace so u will find me under tweetybird's list which same my scn in there so add me and will accpet u in myspace when I return home today. Right now I am on sk2 :giggle:

I've only have 8 friends right now...
Take my time but still dumb do my work background and etc.. still no0b 4 me.. :( by the way someone who can help me out through this ? Hopefully would be great!

Excuse me? You been on AD for so long time, and you come up with just 8 friends? Come on! I know you got plenty of friends, wheather they are general friends or close friends. Does not matter.

GalaxyAngel said:
I've only have 8 friends right now...
Take my time but still dumb do my work background and etc.. still no0b 4 me.. :( by the way someone who can help me out through this ? Hopefully would be great!

diehardbiker65 said:
Excuse me? You been on AD for so long time, and you come up with just 8 friends? Come on! I know you got plenty of friends, wheather they are general friends or close friends. Does not matter.

"Fragile" Yes.. I've been here for many many years.. actually I'd rather slow down... (chuckles) ain't easy for me become trustworthy.

If I willing open my heart and you're all the most welcome into my friendship and will turns it out worst.. I do not want that way.. I'd rather more slow down and trustworth important for me become better for everyone who trust me who am I ..

*wink*.. of course I do understand what your pointview.
I'm your friend all everyone.. cannot be turned down and until involved trustworthy friendsihp more than that.
Some of other peoople who advantage me turn out uglier and upset me more...

by the way, gotta run and play poker on line.. :D see you around tonite..
:thumb:

Back