Alldeaf on myspace

eternity said:
no shit? which one are you using the most?

the one you are on is my main account.

then comes accounts for
Southern Rock
Bikers Only
Hot Rodders Only
Kustom Kulture
Then the one for my website

I have 6 that are to hunt the "haters" :rifle:

then 8 hidden backups for when my accounts that I hunt with are deleted.

The "haters" are the group of myspace nut jobs claim bikers are neo-nazis because of the Iron Cross

So I get death threats for having this pic as my photo-
warning134ef5mo.png

Nesmuth said:
20 'personalites' ?

Richard

more like a diffrent profile for each interest. see there are thousands of groups to join. It became easier to break it up with profiles. take the deaf groups for example -
I was a member of 30 of those groups and have 200 friends in them.
then groups for my other interests and hundreds of friends in those groups.

I ended up with hundreds of groups and 2200 friends. :-o

So I made different profiles and divided the groups & friends. I made it easier to keep track of it all. I get mail from over 250 people everyday. It gets crazy sometimes...
:dizzy:

CC, where/how do you find time in our 24 hour structure to manage all of this?

Tousi said:
CC, where/how do you find time in our 24 hour structure to manage all of this?

Honestly it's easier then you think. I'm a Stay-At-Home-Dad and my boy spends most of the day at school. So what I do is do a household chore - check something online -household chore - check something online. It only takes about 60 min to message my friends.

The connections I made online are priceless. Tommorow I meet with a guy that is going to help me finish my trike by May. He is a pro. So making and welding to custom parts are taken care of. I'm trading him projects I've collected over the years. My 66 Chevys that have been waiting for years. A friend of my Dad owns an old salvage yard. So I have been putting project car parts aside for years. Recently i realized, I don't have a place to keep everything. I would need a massive barn to put it. so I'm wheeling and dealing for what I do want and need...

Once I get the Trike done I'll be off the internet for 3 sites.

But the internet is entertaining to read in a crazy way. Like a cheap soap...

One of the wierdest things I have seen online is -
A bimbo that always chooses abusive fools. Then falls in love with a guy the has violent sexual fantasies about raping and torturing other men. :crazy: pathetic and sad... :dizzy:

My Space is a mind warp. Enter at your own risk. When I first signed up for My Space, I spent 6 straight hours browsing. Mind. Warp.

I already joined the one CrazyMomma set up, one is enough for me....But Thanks anyways ;)

CC.Sinned said:
One of the wierdest things I have seen online is -
A bimbo that always chooses abusive fools. Then falls in love with a guy the has violent sexual fantasies about raping and torturing other men. pathetic and sad...

Tsk tsk, not nice to spread a rumor unless have proof to back up your statment

if you do not know who I was referring to. then you should jump to conclusions. I spoke with Alex about it already...

:bye:

Catmandu said:
You made an invalid address. Check again. :type:

:lol: same here not found, and join that link on post 1 not give out whose myspace :D

i have my myspace havent added anything n empty :o

Back