AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Maybe plan for 2012?

My few pics of the party :0)

JClarke was so drunk by then! LOL

020-4.jpg

My hubby has a dirty mind!

015-3.jpg

019-5.jpg

I started taking pics towards the end of the party so of course I got all the drunk pics! :lol:

I showed the pic to my hubby of his with his tongue hanging out at Daredevel..he doesnt even remember that! Oh boy!

Shel90 s pictures is awesome. They played funnier and drunk!!!

You should turn off wrong date on your camera.

might be difficult to do another AD party since there is DeafNation World at Las Vegas. Handful of us are saving up for it and I doubt we'd have enough for another one.

Good point......I will make Vegas. I have deaf golf tourney in Scotland this summer too if anyone wants to meet there:lol:

Deaf softball in either MS or Alabama.....Can't remember which.

Good point......I will make Vegas. I have deaf golf tourney in Scotland this summer too if anyone wants to meet there:lol:

Deaf softball in either MS or Alabama.....Can't remember which.

Are you talking about NSAD? If so, it will be in Portland this year.

LOL at these pics. It's obvious everyone had a great time.

When does the AD meet up take place in Las Vegas? I might make it.

Are you talking about NSAD? If so, it will be in Portland this year.

I think our team is going to SWSAD in MS......I need to find a team going to Portland.....I love that place.

Edit. Just checked we are playing SWSAD in Gulfport MS June 17-19. Just looked at the Portland tourney. It ends August 8th and I leave for Scotland that weekend....Portland would have been fun

Last edited:
LOL at these pics. It's obvious everyone had a great time.

When does the AD meet up take place in Las Vegas? I might make it.

I don't know what date. Deafnation will be hosted on July 18-23, 2010. I think that Jiro and Alex may take care of AD meet party.

I don't know what date. Deafnation will be hosted on July 18-23, 2010. I think that Jiro and Alex may take care of AD meet party.

Cool, I'll keep alert for any upcoming AD meet up.

By the way, where is this Deafnation being hosted?

Back