AllDeaf is addictive!

Angelus

Reaction score
Just joined last night; already glued to screen! Forums are interesting!
:lol:

Are there chat rooms? :hmm:
or do people talk through the forums?

Ang~

They do set up Video chats and Aim chats on this forum.

They are set up through Alex. He usually advertise when he will do one.

There are no chat rooms unless this is something that Alex started recently. The forums can get pretty chatty at times depending on the topic. Welcome to AD and enjoy.

Yes it is! I'm completely addicted to it and I haven't even been on here that long! <laugh>

Ang~

To be quite honest. You have joined at a quiet moment of AD. After the holidays when people are back home, it gets quite busy. :)

Something to look forward to. :)

Ang~

there are chat rooms once in a while. Alex (the administrator) will announce it if there's one. and yes people can talk thru forums via PM (private message) or you can exchange your chat program (AIM, MSN, etc.)

oh btw - welcome to AD! :wave:

Not too addictive as much as cocaine, but it get boring sometimes. :lol:

Welcome to AD, and yes it can get quite interesting at times! :)

:welcome: to AD! Been here for two years and I still get on it so I guess it is addictive. :)

. . . The forums can get pretty chatty at times depending on the topic. . . .

And the First Amendment reigns supreme, so if bad language isn't what you like, there is a sensor button to press and I know where it is!

:welcome: to AD! Been here for two years and I still get on it so I guess it is addictive. :)

Yes, that you do! We've whipped you up good now, huh?:P The highlight of you day! tee hee! Hope you and yours had a great Christmas!

I like the "ask me" threads. It's interesting to find out about different people. <smile>

many ppl are addicted to AllDeaf...i am one..i lvoe that i can come here and talk to ppl who know what i am going thru or to just have a bad "hearing" day and ppl can relate unlike most of my friends

Yes, it gets to be very addictive and we love to discuss something we are very interest in. For me, I just love the discussions on any topics instead of Chat unless if we want to chat off topic only once or twice which is enough. Do not overdo it too much.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just relax and have fun with us. See you around, Angelus. :thumb:

there are chat rooms once in a while. Alex (the administrator) will announce it if there's one. and yes people can talk thru forums via PM (private message) or you can exchange your chat program (AIM, MSN, etc.)

oh btw - welcome to AD! :wave:

Well, only effected when the post count reaches 50.

Back