AllDeaf 2005 Review

You are all very cool people, and I am really glad I decided to join such a cool site with such cool peeps!!

have a Merry Christmas everyone!! and Happy Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa, and whatever else you celebrate!!

Fuzzy aka Audiofuzzy or Katherine

AllDeaf is the best website I ever found on Google. it keeps me busy and I really enjoyed chatting with deaf people, and even met FesityChick in person! If it wasn't for AD, I would have been bored and lonely!

I really enjoyed readin' everyone's posts in this AD. Every person is different and unique. :)
I am glad that Cheri and I made our truce and became friends. Life is too short. :hug:
This AD is good for education, share our experiences through the "walks of life", and things that are good - we also benefit from the bad as well to help us grow up ( mature ). Thanks Alex for creatin' this site for everyone from all over the world.

This year of 2005 - In Memorial of :
Nipsey Russell, 80 - Actor/Comedian : Car 54, Where are you ?
Frank Gorshin, 72 - Actor : Batman
Bob Denver, 70 - Actor : Gilligan's Island
Johnny Carson, 79 - Talk Show Host & The Tonight Show
James Doohan, 85 - Actor : Star Trek
Ruth Warrick, 88 - Actress : All My Children
Richard Pryor, 65 - Actor/Comedian : The Ed Sullivan Show
Don Adams, 82 - Actor : Get Smart
Barbara Bel Geddes, 82 - Actress : Dallas
Wendie Jo Sperber, 46 - Actress : Bosom Buddies
Ossie Davis, 87 - Actor : Evenin' Shade
Peter Jennin', 67 - News anchor, ABC's World News Tonight
Eddie Albert, 99 - Actor : Green Acres

You all will always be remembered - rest in peace, actors & actresses.

And, most of all for Amanda Rae Davisson aka TongueOnFire - She will always be remembered in my heart. I will never forget her as ever. Rest in peace, Amanda. :kiss:

CyberRed ~

first of all, i want to thank yall for being my great cyber friends to me this year. i m happy to have more friends down here.

Alex, i appreicate you for keeping this AD running well.

MODs, thanks dudes.

flyfishfemme said:
I want to mention that I think AllDeaf.com is a wonderful, learning experience for me in all kinds of emotions; laugh, get crazy, get alot of goosebumps esp at RR &^A^ engagement thread, "oh boy" :roll: :pissed: frustrations, got bored with totally useless bashing, :sadwave: TOF, :fingersx: hope, :popcorn: actually ate dinners while reading, :Ohno: Taylor, :applause: Taylor's back, :rofl: at hilarious jokes, :) making friends with members of AD all over the world :cheers: :grouphug:

:ty: Thank you, Alex, for making AD to exist :bowdown:

oh yeah! the engagement thread, that was awesome. i felt like a woman asking if Angel said yes or not.

apathrev said:
:rofl:

:shock:

Who is Trish?

and with this thread..

I'd like to nominate a candidate for best new ADer.....

Moi. :thumb:

u would nominate urself, only because no one else would do it. but the clear ADer of the year would have to be me. im cute charming, and funny. ur just my little sidekick.

but dont worry sidekicks get lots of ass too.

AJ said:
oh yeah! the engagement thread, that was awesome. i felt like a woman asking if Angel said yes or not.

:rofl: ...Sorry guys, so much had happened that day, I didn't mean to keep you guys waiting soo long ... :aw:

But it was one funniest thread ever and you guys were sooo hilarious!!! :lol:

Nice compliment posts here... :thumb: I´ll be back to here for further post... I was in the bed with fever & strong flu for almost one week now... My healthy goes improve now... I will make further posts when I feel REAL FIT... :ily:

I got strong flu but I still visit AD to read posts around... I can´t live without AD forum - no matter either I´m really ill or not... I MUST visit... but not post... Now I´m quite okay...

:) :thumb: Hope you feel better Liebling and come back stronger than ever. :) :thumb:

2005 on AllDeaf was both a good year and a bad year...such as TOF's death :( , the Steve and Trish saga, Taylor's absense and return :D , Angel and RR's engagement :) , and the return of old members like BBNT, and many more.
I thank Alex for creating this forum....because without it, I would'nt have met so many friends here, such as GalaxyAngel, Cookie Monster, and so many many others. I have had a wonderful time with all of you on AD, and I am looking forward to being with you in 2006. :)

Alex, this is a good forum and thank you for it. Also, thank you for the other people that help keep this forum up.

I want to say that I am glad to have come across this forum and I enjoyed meeting different people here. I have been sick and in the bed for 3 days now. If it had not been for Alldeaf, I would be bored out of my mind. It's nice to make friends with people you have things in common with.

Keep up the good work and God bless you.

Back