All-Time TV Show!

Originally posted by luckyx13x
1. FRIENDS
2. Will & Grace
3. Malcolm In the Middle
4. Boy Meet The World

BTW- DefMATRIXense, it's the King of the Queen, I believe.

actually, lucky ./.... it's The King of Queens .... Queens is a city in NY

Knight Rider, Airwolf, Street Hawk, A-Team, Family Matter, ER, Texas Rangers, Full House, Days of Our Lives, According to Jim, 8th Ruling of my Daugther. CSI, CSI Miami, Duke of Hazzard, CHIPS, Wemester, Punky Brewster, Different Stroke and Hockey Night in Canada HAHAHAHA :D

for me its SEVERAL haha - CSI, Crossing Jordan, NYPD Blue, Third Watch (occasionally), history, Court TV, Law & Order, L&O: SVU, L&O: CI, Fear Factor, Survivors (GO CHRISTY!!!!!! keep up the great work!) *anxiously waiting for the Thursday episode of Survivors*

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
Survior-Christy shld be elimated... she hadnt spoke 1 word in signing.. :squint:

granted thats true Kiki -- but shes DEAF!!!! proves that us Deafies are PERFECTLY capable of doing anything!

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
Survior-Christy shld be elimated... she hadnt spoke 1 word in signing.. :squint:

yeahh.. but christy can prove it that deaf ppl are very capable to do anything that hearing ppl can do.so.. :|

Originally posted by Fly Free
for me its SEVERAL haha - CSI, Crossing Jordan, NYPD Blue, Third Watch (occasionally), history, Court TV, Law & Order, L&O: SVU, L&O: CI, Fear Factor, Survivors (GO CHRISTY!!!!!! keep up the great work!) *anxiously waiting for the Thursday episode of Survivors*

You better watch Survivors cause Christy ate live food (cricket, worm etc) I saw Ads on T.V. :eek: :ugh: :eek: :ugh:

MOD: move this thread to Enterprtainment selection.

P.S. I like Smallville so much.

Originally posted by aceXslver76
You better watch Survivors cause Christy ate live food (cricket, worm etc) I saw Ads on T.V. :eek: :ugh: :eek: :ugh:

intend to!!!!! :D if shes gotta survive she will LOL *waiting* for the show to air

Back