all set.... to.... go...

thank you everyone.... going to leave in few minutes.... i ll update later. :)

Wow, it IS today! Can't wait for you to come online and let us know how the surgery went! Take it easy, ONG!

:applause:

i got to the hospital at 530 am lalala talking to registration information desk abt right addy etc etc... then finally nurse called. went into a room to change to boring gown and etc...

talking to me etc.... all vitals check out.... then boy.. i was pretty upset because the 3 nurse couldn't find my veins... until my real dr came in and said whats up cuz it was almost 8 am and my surgery suppose to start at 730 am...

my dr knew what to do... he put on blood pressure by my elbow and put rubberband to tight on my wrist and told me to squeeze hand on and off and dr got it 4th time.. 3 diff nurses tried 3 diff vein and can't get it. but glad it was over but still i hated it.

i woke up almost 11 am and checking on me and seeing if im ok, and of course i need go bathroom so badly. lol.... then moved me to my room. had morphine every 2 or 3 hours as i took the tips. i'm so glad i didn't get any nausuea and i felt my ear pain a little.. not too bad. oh by the way... i have my tastebuds still. only a little numb on left. :)

slept on and off ... my mom, grandma, eric, erics mom and sean came to see me too.. things went great. but only hated when i sleep on and off.... and going bathroom few times. not too bad either. had chicken, potatoes, corn, salad for supper. and i didn't like the chicken cuz tooooo dry and chewy. forget it. lol

nurse came and asked me to walk around and i wanted to to make sure i don't feel sick etc. i felt fine pretty much just felt sleepy . and felt some ear popping which is normal and healthy. then slept around 10 and woke up 1130 asked for morphine then back to sleep til 3 woke up then slept again til 6 am til my dr's associate came to talk to me..

i got released at almost 11 am and gave me 3 diff medicines... stool softner, vididcin, I m likeo h no not vidcin. ihope it won't make me nausea. lol but impt is i eat first before i take it. and cream for my ear.

today i felt so great and walking often. but sleepy a little. gonna eat lunch pretty soon. :) ihaven't really seen my ear yet.. i'm afraid to haha... but thats who i am. lol

i didn't realize i have some dots on my neck from cutting too. i have very small cut behind my ear. i can feel the pain on my neck when mom put medicine on it. we didn't know it was there. lol. interesting. just had medicine on my ear to prevent infection. :)

Glad that it went okay for you and that you came home in one piece! Now put those feet up and rest away.

It's great to see you back and posting already! Now the next thing to wait for... the turn-on! :cool:

Interesting, OldNavy I'm glad everything is okay with you, and stop being so druggie. :giggle:

Next time post a picture of your CI... We, nosey members want to see. :nana:

lol.... i will post pics.... when grandma send to me they're leaving thursday morning... they are gonna stop by and drop me off home tomorrow.. they want to see my new home...

fine by me pfft. and freak u out i can hear better than u. hahaha jk :-P love you
i'm really surprised that you healed much better than mine.. and we both have same surgeon.. mine was almost 2 years ago.. and she was few days ago. she healed better and faster.. and almost all taste buds back.. she have better medicine than i had..

Hey Girl, I'm glad you came out of it just well and yes it is understandable to feel a bit groggy but the main thing is, You came out together in one piece. So, I wish you the best of luck with your CI. Take it easy, one day at a time. :hug: Good Luck! ;)

i'm really surprised that you healed much better than mine.. and we both have same surgeon.. mine was almost 2 years ago.. and she was few days ago. she healed better and faster.. and almost all taste buds back.. she have better medicine than i had..

Hopefully it was because you were waiting on her hand and foot :giggle:

Back