All Men In North Korea Are Now Reportedly Required to Get the Same Haircut as Kim Jon

Now what a prude! How much bum kissing is he requiring from these poor people?! :thumbd:

This isn't real. Recent visitors have said no one has gotten a haircut like his, it's just another NK rumor going around.

This isn't real. Recent visitors have said no one has gotten a haircut like his, it's just another NK rumor going around.

That's actually new policy and it will take more time for men to comply with new haircut policy and it doesn't change overnight.

The Dear Leader had his aunt's husband (uncle not blood related) killed along with his family (neieves, nephews, sisters, brothers, parents, etc)

The Dear Leader had his aunt's husband (uncle not blood related) killed along with his family (neieves, nephews, sisters, brothers, parents, etc)

Yes, I remember and it was very ugly to kill the relative. :ugh:

Dear Leader has no love for his family.

No mention of this in Snopes. Yet.

:hmm: Is snopes even a reliable source? I know it's a website that debunks myth or supports whatever facts are out there. I'm sort of leery when snopes makes it seem convincing.

:hmm: Is snopes even a reliable source? I know it's a website that debunks myth or supports whatever facts are out there. I'm sort of leery when snopes makes it seem convincing.

Snopes isn't infallible, but what source is? I remember when Snopes "debunked" the rumor of porpoises being trained to kill people, when it WAS a fact.
Snopes has a good track record anyway.
However, I do not believe the present rumors. It is just me, I guess. ;)

I saw that in paper...people follow blindly and this idiot got the bomb...he stupid spoilt brat

I shutter to think that the students and other people who are brainwashed are being in the Cult with the Kims. There is no freedom in their country. That is terrible. This is not the way for people to live like that. They should be free to make decisions on their own, not the dictatorship which the Leader of the government rules. No wonder there were conflicts of different sides of who can ruled Korea. I am glad the South Korea can have peace away from North Korea. It is the government that North Korea want to rule especially from Soviet Union who is controlling North Korea. :(

Back