Alerting device for incoming SMS & mobile calls

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_evZ906ELI&sns=fb]LightOn - alerting device for incoming SMS & mobile calls - YouTube[/ame]

LightOn is an innovative solution specifically developed for the deaf and hard of hearing. It immediately alerts users when a call or SMS is received on their mobile phones. As soon as a new voice/video call or SMS comes in, a bright LED light is triggered, which continues to flash until the user notices the missed call and resets the unit.

LightOn is designed to work as a standalone device, and can also be connected to external triggering and wireless signaling systems, thus enabling better communications and improving day-to-day quality of life. LightOn currently supports connectivity to market-leading wireless signaling systems.

Dreamzon | home
DreamZon | Facebook

I like it!

Yeah, it's nice, however... I DO NOT WANT anyone to bothered me!! If people know that I purchase those products, they will know why I didn't bothered to answer. If I don't have any of those products... I'm in peace.

Yeah, it's nice, however... I DO NOT WANT anyone to bothered me!! If people know that I purchase those products, they will know why I didn't bothered to answer. If I don't have any of those products... I'm in peace.

same here! It may be handy for caller trolling receiver by calling/texting for getting his/her attention. :P

I would prefer one of the many bracelets or necklaces available. Then if I wanted to say that I couldn't get to the phone, I would just claim that I took the necklace off.

Wow. I love the idea to use this new devices. It would be nice to hook up all the wires in my house instead of all full wireless personally. iPhone is just fine for one wireless.

You have automated call forwarding?
No, my incoming calls are barred, and it is automatically picked up by ny answering machine. No matter if they tries to call me. I'm done with random phone calls to my phone.

I still have voice on my phone for the few family members that insist on calling me 'for emergencies' or so that I can call 911 if needed.

Personally, if it weren't for this, I would do away with voice on my phone.

I still have voice on my phone for the few family members that insist on calling me 'for emergencies' or so that I can call 911 if needed.

but for me, although, I get a SMS when I get an message from the answering machine with a phone number, I would recongise the number if I knew who called.

That works. Is this an app or is this curtsey of your phone company?

911 is an all access service. As long as you have a phone, 911 will work. You don't have to have voice b/c in the USA federal law requires that all cellphone towers accept a 911 call from all phones (activated or not). As long as your phone is compatible with the local tower, the tower is legally required to take your 911/112 calls.

LightOn is much expensive. $80 for "location" plus add cost which I feel, it would be much as $160 for single as wireless in other room. My assuming, it would be much as $240 for another room receive.

KA1000RR Remote Receiver and KA300TX Transmitter work better solution when you need a long-range aware alert.
Shop — Catalog Products — KA300TX Transmitter — Compu-TTY, Inc.

Here is example...
http://store.computty.com/shop/images/419/ka300transmitter-demo2.png

Only $99.90, add another $60 for another room.

Yeah, it would be cheaper and better than too fancy on LightOn. Oh boy that's too bad for the DreamZon's decision for its prices which isn't worth it. I really bet that LightOn is made in China (I forgot all about it.).

Back