Alert me when someone my hunny comes home/someone rings door bell

MsHmcd

Reaction score
Hi,

When I'm in the Kitchen with the water running, I do not hear the door bell, or hear my hunny come home from work past couple times he's scared me to living heck outta me. He's tried getting our dog (whose still a puppy) to get my attention turning around t see him there.
I've seen the lights that flash whenever the doorbell rings, is it possible to have it in the kitchen as well? or upstairs?

I'm also curious for how much the technologies cost like the sensor to help hear the doorbell, the tty etc, where would i go to get them?

Hunny?

I think there is pressure sensitive floor mat - if someone stepped on floor mat at the door, the light would come on to alert you that somebody is at door or coming in.

Hi,

When I'm in the Kitchen with the water running, I do not hear the door bell, or hear my hunny come home from work past couple times he's scared me to living heck outta me. He's tried getting our dog (whose still a puppy) to get my attention turning around t see him there.
I've seen the lights that flash whenever the doorbell rings, is it possible to have it in the kitchen as well? or upstairs?

I'm also curious for how much the technologies cost like the sensor to help hear the doorbell, the tty etc, where would i go to get them?

Yup - If you have an alerting system (like Sonic Alert) all you have to do is purchase an extra (as many as you like) receiver ... they have ones that plug into lamsp as well as "stand alone" strobe etc flashers.

Hi,

some of those things are covered under adaptive technology and are paid for through OHIP under ADP. Go to your local canadian hearing society and they will tell you what's covered, what isn't , and you can buy through them as well

Back