Alcohol VS Mariujana

To get high

$200 on a ounce of marijuana vs $8 on 4-pak beer

Personal, I don't drink beer to get drunk (only idiot does) but enjoy the taste.

I don't have kind money to spend on marijuana and it's not important to spend unless, you have healthy issues. I would rather to spend $200 to get healthy food.

I enjoy different beer - 2-4 bottle per weekend. That's about $50 in month compare to marijuana for $800. Wow.

But you was kind drunk and broke my old laptop's power plug. :giggle: It was around umm seven years ago.

Wow, your statement is telling that you believe NO one is smoking weeds and drive while stoned, and expect flood of stone drivers around after weeds become legal? Are you joking?

There are MILLIONS of people ALREADY drove while stoned since automobile industry founded.

Trust me, there won't be any changes once weeds got legalize.... BTW its been 3 weeks since Colorado legalize them so whats update? Anyone got into fatal accident just from weeds ALONE (No other drugs, including alcohol and RX).

once cannabis is legal.... we will have plenty enough to prove that they are as dangerous as alcohol and should be treated as alcohol for DUI. it's clear and definite - cannabis does cause impairment. period.

I have been stoned, and I have been drunk, and while I did both in a responsible setting (with people I trust, in a situation in which I was comfortable, and with no intention of leaving the apartment, much less driving anywhere), I'd MUCH RATHER get stoned than be drunk, simply because I lost more coordination and got more easily confused drunk. Neither is good in excess, but alcohol has been proven to be deadlier when it comes to frequent/long-term use.

Why would anybody want to be "impaired"?...

That's an unanswerable question because there's too many answers. It actually irrelevant to this thread but I will touch on the effects, because as that is relevant.

Both drugs don't have to cause an impairment, that's why there's a legal limit for driving. For me it's one beer in an hour, more than that and I'll blow over the limit. I'm itty bitty though, 5'1 and around 107 lbs. Now back when I used to have 2 or 3 beers after work every night 1 beer wouldn't have much of an effect. Now that I rarely drink one beer will give me a buzz, so depending on the person, size and tolerance one or two beers won't necessarily cause an impairment. Same with weed, you can have a few tokes and just get lightly toasted, you don't have to smoke til you get fried, and you don't have to drink til you get drunk. But there's also a tolerance factor, a first time smoker one hit will hit them harder than someone who's experienced it more. Impairment us not ALWAYS the end result, it's what happens with over consumption.

BUT there are huge differences even between someone that's fried and someone that's drunk, and yes being drunk is more dangerous than being fried. I don't think anybody who's ever used both drugs at some point in their life would say that weed is more dangerous.

I have my own little saying, well it's a combination if sayings I started using it a LONG time ago, variety is the spice of life, moderation is the key. Try a little bit if everything :D hmmmmm it also reminds me something I used to say. 20 years ago I used to smoke a few times a day, I found that ....the first high of the day is the highest high of the day, after that it's just maintenance.

Ps I could always remember my phone number, my SSN etc etc. I did know one long time pot head that was a cliche, stereotypical pot head. She was a hippy at one point and personally I think she acted like that on purpose, like she was playing a role. She was my friends mom, everytime you went over there she'd talk real slow with eyes half closed "you got any weeeeeed maaaan" like she was forever doing cheech and Chong impersonations. Most pot users don't act like that. I haven't used it in years and years and years but I have friends that used to smoke with and they still do. They're totally normal people that are no, not high ALL the time.

Oh. Maybe not same for everyone. :dunno:

I know ;) it's common but it doesn't happen every time no.

BUT just FYI a guy staying hard and and getting off eventually can become no fun. A girl can only have so many orgasms before she's just like "okay I'm good. Let's wrap it up" you can only take so much pounding before it's starts getting uncomfortable and we want to cry Uncle ;)

BUT just FYI a guy staying hard and and getting off eventually can become no fun. A girl can only have so many orgasms before she's just like "okay I'm good. Let's wrap it up" you can only take so much pounding before it's starts getting uncomfortable and we want to cry Uncle ;)

:iough:

Hmm. Happen to you before? :whistle:

BUT just FYI a guy staying hard and and getting off eventually can become no fun.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

you can only take so much pounding before it's starts getting uncomfortable and we want to cry Uncle

I always have Amb to think for exposing me to the world of male images. Thank you! :eek3:

Hmm. Happen to you before? :whistle:

Had a guy go on too long and not get off? Yup, probably most women at some point.

Don't get me wrong I don't want no 60 second man, but I usually have my orgasms pretty early in, a loooooong session is not required. Women can have more orgasms than men, they just get the one and they're done. But we not going to just keep orgasming forever, we will eventually be done too, so if a guy pulls an energizer bunny and just keeps getting going and going past the point where we've stopped orgasming and he's not getting off he's pretty much banging away to no ones benefit. Better off stopping and switching it up a bit, or calling it night. I'm just saying, it's bit always a "good" thing. So if it happens pay attention to lady, she may stop enjoying herself after a while and start thinking about how she'd just wish you'd finish. Does she seem like she's still into it? Is she now just faking for your sake. Is she looking at the ceiling? Mmmmm some women don't orgasm at all during sex though, maybe it's different for them? I don't know.

You are giving me a stiffy all the way up here in Alaska! A woman who orgasms early ... you are a gift from God.

Back