Alarm?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Silent Alert alarm and pager. But I cannot really use my alarm as when I do, it wakes my sister up, any idea how to prevent this? As Iv got metal thing on my bed so it vibrates against that then wakes my sister up as I sleep through the alarm sometimes so then SHE has to wake ME up.

You think I dont do that? I always do that. It still wakes my sister up

Oops, I must have missed that point. Well, chuck the alarm out of the window and sleep until the sun rises! :lol:

I need to start waking myself up, my mum has to wake me up at the moment

I have a Silent Alert alarm and pager. But I cannot really use my alarm as when I do, it wakes my sister up, any idea how to prevent this? As Iv got metal thing on my bed so it vibrates against that then wakes my sister up as I sleep through the alarm sometimes so then SHE has to wake ME up.

Are you heavy sleeping? Can you wake up from flashing light alarm clock?

Im a heavy sleeper. Flashing light wont wake me. I had to be nudged and physically woken up.

You need a vibrating alarm clock, it shakes your bed to wake you up, It works wonder for me. ;)

i do have a vibrating alarm clock but like i said, it wakes my sister up also

How about a Vibralite watch? Then it would only be on your wrist and could not wake your sister.

Oh sorry I didn't catch that line of your post. I don't know what other way since you're a heavy sleeper so am I :lol: I supposed to keep having your sister wake you up. :dunno:

I used to have alarm but it broke twice or 3 times so I don't have one I usually get up on my own sometimes mom wake me up :P so I am gonna order new alarm probably this summer but for now I don't want to worry about it at this moment but never thought of getting a vibrate watch hm... but I wil think about it later or sooenr ;)

How about a Vibralite watch? Then it would only be on your wrist and could not wake your sister.

Unfortunately, I had these twice, and it is not strong enough to wake you up and get out of the bed.

Hi Deafteen, have you tried shake awake, it's travelling vibrating alarm clock, small enough to fit the palm of your hand. It vibrates well enough to make you jump!

Does your sister hear the vibrating??
I can't understand why would it bother your sis as you used to have your mum to wake you up that surely would have woken her up aswell by her opening the door and walking into your bedroom that would have made more noise than your clock!!. You both are practically adults here not kids anymore!
My mum used to tell my brother tough and that I need my independance and a vibrating clock would help me wake me up. It's not our fault that we need it.

Back