alarm clocks?

jillio

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I ended up interpreting for a Deaf student at the last minute this quarter at the college I work at. He wants to move from his parent's house, and is looking for a reccomendation for a good vibrating alarm clock. Since I purchased my son's clock several years ago, I was hoping someone had advise on the best one, where to purchase, etc.

Thanks for your help!
Jilio:wave:

I also have Sonic Boom too! I loved it and I had it since 1998 and still alive! :thumb:

My alarm clock broken 2 yrs ago caught by thunderstorm oh well lol :lol: till I borrowed my ex boyfriend's alarm clock for a while till now he took with him and he moved back to his hometown so now I dont have alarm clock with me so my mom gave me her old cell phone it works! for me to wake me up heehehehe :lol: but will get new one not know when cause of $$$$ dang!

Sonic Boom with virbate is great alarm clock for all deaf people...

My dream alarm clock is.... I want wireless alarm clock thru wi-fi that auto set the govt's real-time in where zone time I live. Once it went black out at night I miss. It auto re-set correct time like resume the time that function thru wi-fi.

Also, it would be cool to add status of weather include warning from NOAA.

Hey ladies.... who interest to have didlo as bedshake? :D

My dream alarm clock is.... I want wireless alarm clock thru wi-fi that auto set the govt's real-time in where zone time I live. Once it went black out at night I miss. It auto re-set correct time like resume the time that function thru wi-fi.

Also, it would be cool to add status of weather include warning from NOAA.

Hey ladies.... who interest to have didlo as bedshake? :D

That would be Cool!!

Sonice Boom is big. I'm looking for portable alarm clock. Have u got good experience with little quake, Reizen, Shake Awake?

Sonic boom is the best so far I know. I have it since 2002 and it still works great. :)

Thanks to all for your advise. I bought the ShakeAwake for my son several years ago, and he was happy with it. Looks like I'll have to purchase him a Sonic now!:mrgreen:

I'll pass your reccomendations on to Cyle, the student I interpret for.

Thanks again!;)

Back