Alarm clock?

lovezebras

Reaction score
Anyone have an old shake awake or sonic boom alarm clock they are willing to give away or sell for cheap? I'll pay you for shipping! I just really need an alarm clock that will wake me up as my mom is getting frusterated with having to physically wake me up in the morning and if she doesn't I end up sleeping in. The ones online are a bit too expensive for me right now and with the exchange rate +s and h it's out of my price range. Also the ones i found on ebay that we're a bit cheaper don't ship outside the u.s. :roll:

Let me know:) thanks

320362780121 That is an item number on Ebay. Just search for that auction.

You can get one sent to Canada for under $25.

thanks botti i checked it out tho and with the exchange rate plus the exchange rate of the shipping and handling its almost 60 bucks, which i can't afford right now:( the ones that i can do buy in person are 89 so i mean 60 is better but with school payments, my hearing aids that im still paying off, and other bills i just cant afford it and i haven't been getting my regular shifts at the bar either so no tips:(

thanks botti i checked it out tho and with the exchange rate plus the exchange rate of the shipping and handling its almost 60 bucks, which i can't afford right now:( the ones that i can do buy in person are 89 so i mean 60 is better but with school payments, my hearing aids that im still paying off, and other bills i just cant afford it and i haven't been getting my regular shifts at the bar either so no tips:(

That sucks. Sorry. I wish I could be more help.

I own one of these. It works really well, but the only problem is that sometimes when I'm really tired I turn it off in my sleep. :Oops:

I got it at a hearing center here in town. :) I forget what mine cost, but I could always check out the price.

I own one of these. It works really well, but the only problem is that sometimes when I'm really tired I turn it off in my sleep. :Oops:

I got it at a hearing center here in town. :) I forget what mine cost, but I could always check out the price.
Then put it where you have to get up and out of bed in order to turn it off. ;)

A couple of friends at RIT had that problem.

They used to have their alarm clocks set up so that they could turn it off while laying down or by moving a little to reach it.

I suggested they put it out of reach. One of them put it on his desk and required him to get out of his bunk bed in order to turn it off. Another put it on his dresser that was like 3 feet out of reach and would require him to climb down to safely turn it off.

Both finally made it a habit to get up. :)

One time, I had no classes all day and was very tired from the day before. So, I woke up at 9 am and pressed the snooze button. I did it over and over... before I realized that it was 3 pm! :Ohno:

Thanks for the suggestion! :D It sounds like a good idea. But the problem is, would the bed shaker extend from that far? Hmmm... I would have to experiment with that a little bit.

LOL! Ohhh that's not good VamPyroX @ 3PM. :shock:

they have one at my place which is 70 i believe but i cant afford that much right now..what audi do u go to anyway?

For my molds, I used to go to a woman that worked for Helix at the Ottawa General. But now, ironically, she opened a hearing center here in town, so that's where I go. I will tell you her name later.

Go to Uxsight to select there are a wide range of clock, and the prices are extremely low.

Lol ironically enough I took care of this problem for her and I got her the Sweetheart alarm clock lol.

What's the odds of that? lol

Back