Alarm clock??

kgaf99

Reaction score
i'm a hearing person but i'm only curious so forgive for asking. how do deaf people wake in the morning? is there a special type of alarm clock or what?

i'm a hearing person but i'm only curious so forgive for asking. how do deaf people wake in the morning? is there a special type of alarm clock or what?

Google is your best friend. Sonic Boom alarm clock is what I use. I also use my fitbit which has a vibrating alarm function.

Hope that helps.

I just set my phone to flash, vibration, and super loud sound that will wake my husband and my kids lol. I get up eventually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

My eyes open.

Oh, you're asking what devices we use to wake us up. My internal clock wakes me up. And my hungry kitty. I do need to figure out how to adjust the kitty alarm because he has been waking me up too early lately.

To help me stay awake when the mornings are dark, like now, I have a light on a timer. It doesn't wake me up but helps keep me from trying to go back to sleep.

When you're getting old and you're usually wake up early without need alarm clock. However, it's not for everybody.

yeah I am up earlier when i was in h.s I would sleep till noon but not anymore my body changed go figures lol ;) but if I want to take a nap then sure but the problem is I will never to sleep early if I take a nap ugh :P

Back